Lesley Roy to Embark On Music Scene, Premiere New Video
After delivering the likes of U2 and The Corrs, Ireland is about to introduce another act that is set to make a mark on the music scene. The new singer that will follow the footsteps of those well-known musicians is a 21-year-old female rock singer called Lesley Roy.
Marking her debut on the music scene, the singer is set to drop her first record "Unbeautiful" via Jive Records in the third quarter of this year. Promoting the new record, Lesley has spawned her first single "I'm Gone I'm Going", which can be heard on her official MySpace page and her official website.
Not only streaming the audio, Lesley has also shot the music video for the first single, which was directed by Jesse Torero, and it has been streamed exclusively via her official YouTube page on July 17. Moreover, on her MySpage blog, the singer also confirmed that the new clip will be premiered on FNMTV today (July 18) at 8 P.M.
Commenting about her new album Lesley said, "There are a couple of themes that run through the album, evolving around the many different aspects in relationships, whether it is loss of love, not wanting to be in love, trying to help a friend through their own issues...unrequited love and the happiness and excitement of being in love."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?