Lesley Roy to Embark On Music Scene, Premiere New Video
After delivering the likes of U2 and The Corrs, Ireland is about to introduce another act that is set to make a mark on the music scene. The new singer that will follow the footsteps of those well-known musicians is a 21-year-old female rock singer called Lesley Roy.
Marking her debut on the music scene, the singer is set to drop her first record "Unbeautiful" via Jive Records in the third quarter of this year. Promoting the new record, Lesley has spawned her first single "I'm Gone I'm Going", which can be heard on her official MySpace page and her official website.
Not only streaming the audio, Lesley has also shot the music video for the first single, which was directed by Jesse Torero, and it has been streamed exclusively via her official YouTube page on July 17. Moreover, on her MySpage blog, the singer also confirmed that the new clip will be premiered on FNMTV today (July 18) at 8 P.M.
Commenting about her new album Lesley said, "There are a couple of themes that run through the album, evolving around the many different aspects in relationships, whether it is loss of love, not wanting to be in love, trying to help a friend through their own issues...unrequited love and the happiness and excitement of being in love."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal