Lesley Roy to Embark On Music Scene, Premiere New Video
After delivering the likes of U2 and The Corrs, Ireland is about to introduce another act that is set to make a mark on the music scene. The new singer that will follow the footsteps of those well-known musicians is a 21-year-old female rock singer called Lesley Roy.
Marking her debut on the music scene, the singer is set to drop her first record "Unbeautiful" via Jive Records in the third quarter of this year. Promoting the new record, Lesley has spawned her first single "I'm Gone I'm Going", which can be heard on her official MySpace page and her official website.
Not only streaming the audio, Lesley has also shot the music video for the first single, which was directed by Jesse Torero, and it has been streamed exclusively via her official YouTube page on July 17. Moreover, on her MySpage blog, the singer also confirmed that the new clip will be premiered on FNMTV today (July 18) at 8 P.M.
Commenting about her new album Lesley said, "There are a couple of themes that run through the album, evolving around the many different aspects in relationships, whether it is loss of love, not wanting to be in love, trying to help a friend through their own issues...unrequited love and the happiness and excitement of being in love."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'