Lesley Roy to Embark On Music Scene, Premiere New Video
After delivering the likes of U2 and The Corrs, Ireland is about to introduce another act that is set to make a mark on the music scene. The new singer that will follow the footsteps of those well-known musicians is a 21-year-old female rock singer called Lesley Roy.
Marking her debut on the music scene, the singer is set to drop her first record "Unbeautiful" via Jive Records in the third quarter of this year. Promoting the new record, Lesley has spawned her first single "I'm Gone I'm Going", which can be heard on her official MySpace page and her official website.
Not only streaming the audio, Lesley has also shot the music video for the first single, which was directed by Jesse Torero, and it has been streamed exclusively via her official YouTube page on July 17. Moreover, on her MySpage blog, the singer also confirmed that the new clip will be premiered on FNMTV today (July 18) at 8 P.M.
Commenting about her new album Lesley said, "There are a couple of themes that run through the album, evolving around the many different aspects in relationships, whether it is loss of love, not wanting to be in love, trying to help a friend through their own issues...unrequited love and the happiness and excitement of being in love."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof