Amanda Bynes and Seth MacFarlane Are Dating
Amanda Bynes is hit with dating rumors. The young actress-singer is rumored to be dating "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane. Not without reason, but the dating rumors sparked after both of them were spotted enjoying a night out together in Los Angeles.
MacFarlane, who split from his actress girlfriend Eliza Dushku earlier this year, reportedly was seen embracing the 22-year-old star at an L.A. party recently. They were later on spotted leaving the scene together.
"They came separately but when she found Seth in the crowd, they huddled up and chatted. She giggled a lot," a source told New York Daily News on the twosome's closeness. "He walked out probably five steps in front of her but, clearly, they were leaving together."
No words on how Bynes and MacFarlane got close to one another. It was believed though that they met on an episode of "Family Guy," for which she once voiced the role of a character named Anna.
Neither of them has commented on the dating report just yet.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts