Amanda Bynes and Seth MacFarlane Are Dating
Amanda Bynes is hit with dating rumors. The young actress-singer is rumored to be dating "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane. Not without reason, but the dating rumors sparked after both of them were spotted enjoying a night out together in Los Angeles.
MacFarlane, who split from his actress girlfriend Eliza Dushku earlier this year, reportedly was seen embracing the 22-year-old star at an L.A. party recently. They were later on spotted leaving the scene together.
"They came separately but when she found Seth in the crowd, they huddled up and chatted. She giggled a lot," a source told New York Daily News on the twosome's closeness. "He walked out probably five steps in front of her but, clearly, they were leaving together."
No words on how Bynes and MacFarlane got close to one another. It was believed though that they met on an episode of "Family Guy," for which she once voiced the role of a character named Anna.
Neither of them has commented on the dating report just yet.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction