Metallica Unveil 'Death Magnetic' Cover
Metallica's preparation to drop their new record "Death Magnetic" is getting to its final stage with the official release of their new album's cover. The cover art for the upcoming album was revealed by the rockers on July 17.
The image of the cover seems set to support the album's title as it shows the picture of a coffin surrounded by what looks to be a magnetic fields. The picture is placed on a white background with the Metallica logo alongside the LP's title being put right under the coffin.
The band's new record itself hasn't had an exact release date yet although it has been confirmed that it will be spawned in September. Moreover, at the same time as the album's release, the rockers have also confirmed that they will also make the songs from "Death Magnetic" available for download via music game "Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock".
Meanwhile, recently at an interview the rock act vocalist/guitarist James Hetfield revealed the reason the band named their album "Death Magnetic" saying, "The title, to me, it's... It had something to do with... It started out as kind of a tribute to people that have fallen in our business. And then it kind of grew from there. Thinking about death some people are drawn towards it, and just like a magnet, some people are drawn towards it, [and] other people are afraid of it and push away."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung