'Alias' Co-Star Victor Garber Confirmed Jennifer Garner Pregnant with Second Child
Hollywood's speculation on Jennifer Garner's second pregnancy can finally come to an end, now that a confirmation is obtained by US Weekly from the actress' celebrity friend Victor Garber. The Emmy-award nominated actor confirmed Tuesday, July 15 that his "Alias" co-star indeed is pregnant with her second child.
When he was asked if the persistent speculation on Garner's second pregnancy was true, Garber said "Yes, she is." To make the confirmation much more interesting, US Weekly also quoted a source as saying the actress is five months pregnant and that she and her actor husband Ben Affleck "are very happy" with the not-yet-born baby.
Has previously hinted in an interview that she wanted to have another child in addition to her daughter Violet, Garner was reported earlier this month to have been three months pregnant. The National Enquirer broke the news and claimed she's due to give birth next year.
"A few days before the Fourth of July, Jen began calling close pals with the news that she was pregnant again. Jen said she's three months along - and she and Ben are ecstatic," a source told the tabloid. "She and Ben are still deciding whether they'll ask the sex of the child."
There has yet official comment from Garner herself or her people about her much-reported second pregnancy.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video