Nelly Furtado's Gig Turned Into a Bloody Riot
Bad news comes from Nelly Furtado after her latest gig in Russia, held on July 13 has turned into a massive riot. The accident happened after the event's official rejected a local rapper Timati who was trying to get on the stage to perform with the singer.
The rapper's duet with Furtado was actually planned to happen but for some reasons the official refuses to let the rapper joins the pop star on stage. Somehow the incident then got worse and turned into a big brawl that involved about 20 people including Timati and the "Like a Bird" singer's bodyguards.
During the fight, Furtado tried to take the crowd's attention away from the brawl by continuing on performing her set. The riot finally ended after the rapper loose his teeth and a crowd got himself covered in blood.
Without revealing the reason, an unknown official of the event confirmed to the press that he was the one who didn't allow the rapper to join Furtado on stage. "We learned at the last moment he was going to perform with Furtado. I gave the order not to let him get on stage," the official said.
Meanwhile, commenting on the tragedy that happened to him, Timati said "I know who was behind it. They will be punished. On the other hand, there are no statements outed yet from Furtado or her representatives regarding the incidents.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift