Kelly Brook Spotted Sporting Engagement Ring, to Finally Wed Billy Zane
After an on-off relationship, new speculation emerges that Kelly Brook will finally wed her actor fiance Billy Zane after she was spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger. The fact indicated that not only she has rekindled her broken relationship with him, but also her broken engagement, only to fuel further rumors that she will wed him.
In April it was reported that Brook called off her engagement to Zane after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. She was said to have finally decided that he isn't the man she wants to marry.
Still remain good friends after the split, the pair apparently rekindled their romance as they were snapped sharing an intimate lunch date in London just weeks after she called off their engagement. Adding fuel to the rumors, Kelly was photographed all smile as she made her way out of The Ivy restaurant in London Wednesday night, July 16, flashing her engagement ring to the press.
An onlooker who saw her said Kelly who was wearing a low-cut black and red flowered dress "looked amazingly happy. She couldn't stop smiling and really looked like a woman in love."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered