Kelly Brook Spotted Sporting Engagement Ring, to Finally Wed Billy Zane
After an on-off relationship, new speculation emerges that Kelly Brook will finally wed her actor fiance Billy Zane after she was spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger. The fact indicated that not only she has rekindled her broken relationship with him, but also her broken engagement, only to fuel further rumors that she will wed him.
In April it was reported that Brook called off her engagement to Zane after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. She was said to have finally decided that he isn't the man she wants to marry.
Still remain good friends after the split, the pair apparently rekindled their romance as they were snapped sharing an intimate lunch date in London just weeks after she called off their engagement. Adding fuel to the rumors, Kelly was photographed all smile as she made her way out of The Ivy restaurant in London Wednesday night, July 16, flashing her engagement ring to the press.
An onlooker who saw her said Kelly who was wearing a low-cut black and red flowered dress "looked amazingly happy. She couldn't stop smiling and really looked like a woman in love."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny