Enlightening 'Pineapple Express' Interview With Seth Rogen and Danny McBride
The month of August will be made merrier with the theatrical release of Seth Rogen's newest comedy movie "Pineapple Express". As a part of the promotional effort for the promising-to-be-outrageous movie, Rogen and his co-star Danny McBride sat down with Trailer Addict to discuss the Judd Apatow-produced tidbit.
In the interview, Rogen who played Dale Denton and McBride who portrayed Red talk about various topics related to the movie from Rogen's favorite pineapple recipe to the disasters on the set as well as the concept of the film to the cross joints. The interesting discussion can be seen through six short videos posted below. Each of the videos displays the two answering one particular question.
"Pineapple Express" tells the story of two lazy stoners, Denton and Saul Silver, who accidentally get caught in serious trouble. The trouble begins when Denton unintentionally witnesses the murder of a crooked cop by a drug lord. In a hurry to leave the crime scene, he foolishly leaves behind his rare weed. Now, he and Silver, the man selling him the weed, have to run for their life as the drug lord tries the fastest way to kill them.
Starring also James Franco, Gary Cole, Rosie Perez and Amber Heard, "Express" is directed by David Gordon Green. Co-scripted by Evan Goldberg, the Columbia Pictures' film is set for August 8 release.
- Interview #1: Favorite Pineapple Recipe
- Interview #2: Do Your Own Stunt
- Interview #3: Concept of Movie
- Interview #4: Favorite Scene
- Interview #5: Disasters
- Interview #6: Cross Joints
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance