Madonna to Get Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake on Stage?
New rumors arrives from Madonna regarding her upcoming Sticky & Sweet tour stating that she plans to put Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake performing on stage with her. The news was sparked by a source who told Thesun.co.uk, "Madonna is always trying to raise the bar and Britney and Timberlake on the same stage would be perfect."
Moreover, the source also claimed that the legendary diva has already asked the two singers saying, "They have both been asked but I think both are a bit reluctant. Britney would find it all a bit emotional and JT might not fancy it. More likely is that they both appear on different dates." The source then also added, "But if anyone can make this happen it's Madonna."
Madonna herself have already collaborated with the two young musicians but she worked separately with them. With Britney, the 49-year-old singer has already work more than once with her. The latest partnership, she done with the "Toxic" singer is tapping her on a special footage video that will be set as the backdrop for the "Music" singer upcoming tour.
Meanwhile, her collaboration with Justin has just been done on her latest LP "Hard Candy". They were teaming up on a song titled "4 Minutes" alongside music producer/rapper Timbaland.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win