Madonna to Get Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake on Stage?
New rumors arrives from Madonna regarding her upcoming Sticky & Sweet tour stating that she plans to put Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake performing on stage with her. The news was sparked by a source who told Thesun.co.uk, "Madonna is always trying to raise the bar and Britney and Timberlake on the same stage would be perfect."
Moreover, the source also claimed that the legendary diva has already asked the two singers saying, "They have both been asked but I think both are a bit reluctant. Britney would find it all a bit emotional and JT might not fancy it. More likely is that they both appear on different dates." The source then also added, "But if anyone can make this happen it's Madonna."
Madonna herself have already collaborated with the two young musicians but she worked separately with them. With Britney, the 49-year-old singer has already work more than once with her. The latest partnership, she done with the "Toxic" singer is tapping her on a special footage video that will be set as the backdrop for the "Music" singer upcoming tour.
Meanwhile, her collaboration with Justin has just been done on her latest LP "Hard Candy". They were teaming up on a song titled "4 Minutes" alongside music producer/rapper Timbaland.
More Madonna News
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?