'Watchmen' to Possibly Be Screened on IMAX
The teaser trailer of the upcoming comic books adaptation "Watchmen" is going to be attached to the highly anticipated summer superhero flick "The Dark Knight" which will hit the conventional theaters as well as the IMAX theaters on July 18. The fact apparently sparked a new speculation on the Zack Snyder-directed film.
Just recently, Cinematical reported that the Warner Bros. Pictures' adventure fantasy movie will not only have its teaser viewed in IMAX, but also have its full film version screened in those special theaters. Quoting their scooper, the site wrote, "Watchmen WILL be an IMAX movie in '09." Nevertheless, the truth about this rumor has yet to be proved since both the studio and filmmakers behind the film haven't come out with any confirmation regarding the matter.
Set in an alternate 1985 America, "Watchmen" tells the story of a former vigilante by the name of Rorschach. In his effort to uncover the murderer of his former colleague Comedian, he discovers a more mind-bugling truth that may change the course of history, a conspiracy plot to discredit and murder various heroes involving his colleagues' past. Starring Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup and Matthew Goode, the tidbit is coming out on March 6, 2009.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7