'Watchmen' to Possibly Be Screened on IMAX
The teaser trailer of the upcoming comic books adaptation "Watchmen" is going to be attached to the highly anticipated summer superhero flick "The Dark Knight" which will hit the conventional theaters as well as the IMAX theaters on July 18. The fact apparently sparked a new speculation on the Zack Snyder-directed film.
Just recently, Cinematical reported that the Warner Bros. Pictures' adventure fantasy movie will not only have its teaser viewed in IMAX, but also have its full film version screened in those special theaters. Quoting their scooper, the site wrote, "Watchmen WILL be an IMAX movie in '09." Nevertheless, the truth about this rumor has yet to be proved since both the studio and filmmakers behind the film haven't come out with any confirmation regarding the matter.
Set in an alternate 1985 America, "Watchmen" tells the story of a former vigilante by the name of Rorschach. In his effort to uncover the murderer of his former colleague Comedian, he discovers a more mind-bugling truth that may change the course of history, a conspiracy plot to discredit and murder various heroes involving his colleagues' past. Starring Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup and Matthew Goode, the tidbit is coming out on March 6, 2009.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen