'Matrix' Star Keanu Reeves to Be 'Plastic Man'
He made himself noticed by starring as the daring Officer Jack Traven in "Speed". He established himself as a blockbuster action star with "The Matrix" series. Now, Keanu Reeves is said to be entering the league of superhero with words speculating that he maybe involved with the latest feature film project of the Wachowski brothers, "Plastic Man".
According to CHUD, the 43-year-old has been considered to star as the stretchable superhero whose real name is Eels O'Brien. Allegedly, the story was let out by filmmaker Joel Silver when discussing about "Ninja Assassin" on a German radio. On whether or not the story contains any truth, there are no word yet from either the Wachowskis or Reeves.
"Plastic Man" is a superhero character from DC Comics. Having been born normally like any other human being, Eels O'Brien gets his superpower after he was exposed to a drum of unidentified acid. Following that, he could stretch out and shape any parts of his body the way he wants. On the movie project, it is said that this character is planned to be making its theatrical debut in 2009.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman