'Matrix' Star Keanu Reeves to Be 'Plastic Man'
He made himself noticed by starring as the daring Officer Jack Traven in "Speed". He established himself as a blockbuster action star with "The Matrix" series. Now, Keanu Reeves is said to be entering the league of superhero with words speculating that he maybe involved with the latest feature film project of the Wachowski brothers, "Plastic Man".
According to CHUD, the 43-year-old has been considered to star as the stretchable superhero whose real name is Eels O'Brien. Allegedly, the story was let out by filmmaker Joel Silver when discussing about "Ninja Assassin" on a German radio. On whether or not the story contains any truth, there are no word yet from either the Wachowskis or Reeves.
"Plastic Man" is a superhero character from DC Comics. Having been born normally like any other human being, Eels O'Brien gets his superpower after he was exposed to a drum of unidentified acid. Following that, he could stretch out and shape any parts of his body the way he wants. On the movie project, it is said that this character is planned to be making its theatrical debut in 2009.
More Keanu Reeves News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound