'Matrix' Star Keanu Reeves to Be 'Plastic Man'
He made himself noticed by starring as the daring Officer Jack Traven in "Speed". He established himself as a blockbuster action star with "The Matrix" series. Now, Keanu Reeves is said to be entering the league of superhero with words speculating that he maybe involved with the latest feature film project of the Wachowski brothers, "Plastic Man".
According to CHUD, the 43-year-old has been considered to star as the stretchable superhero whose real name is Eels O'Brien. Allegedly, the story was let out by filmmaker Joel Silver when discussing about "Ninja Assassin" on a German radio. On whether or not the story contains any truth, there are no word yet from either the Wachowskis or Reeves.
"Plastic Man" is a superhero character from DC Comics. Having been born normally like any other human being, Eels O'Brien gets his superpower after he was exposed to a drum of unidentified acid. Following that, he could stretch out and shape any parts of his body the way he wants. On the movie project, it is said that this character is planned to be making its theatrical debut in 2009.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard