'Matrix' Star Keanu Reeves to Be 'Plastic Man'
He made himself noticed by starring as the daring Officer Jack Traven in "Speed". He established himself as a blockbuster action star with "The Matrix" series. Now, Keanu Reeves is said to be entering the league of superhero with words speculating that he maybe involved with the latest feature film project of the Wachowski brothers, "Plastic Man".
According to CHUD, the 43-year-old has been considered to star as the stretchable superhero whose real name is Eels O'Brien. Allegedly, the story was let out by filmmaker Joel Silver when discussing about "Ninja Assassin" on a German radio. On whether or not the story contains any truth, there are no word yet from either the Wachowskis or Reeves.
"Plastic Man" is a superhero character from DC Comics. Having been born normally like any other human being, Eels O'Brien gets his superpower after he was exposed to a drum of unidentified acid. Following that, he could stretch out and shape any parts of his body the way he wants. On the movie project, it is said that this character is planned to be making its theatrical debut in 2009.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake