'Matrix' Star Keanu Reeves to Be 'Plastic Man'
He made himself noticed by starring as the daring Officer Jack Traven in "Speed". He established himself as a blockbuster action star with "The Matrix" series. Now, Keanu Reeves is said to be entering the league of superhero with words speculating that he maybe involved with the latest feature film project of the Wachowski brothers, "Plastic Man".
According to CHUD, the 43-year-old has been considered to star as the stretchable superhero whose real name is Eels O'Brien. Allegedly, the story was let out by filmmaker Joel Silver when discussing about "Ninja Assassin" on a German radio. On whether or not the story contains any truth, there are no word yet from either the Wachowskis or Reeves.
"Plastic Man" is a superhero character from DC Comics. Having been born normally like any other human being, Eels O'Brien gets his superpower after he was exposed to a drum of unidentified acid. Following that, he could stretch out and shape any parts of his body the way he wants. On the movie project, it is said that this character is planned to be making its theatrical debut in 2009.
More Keanu Reeves News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role