Lily Allen Axed Take That's Rip Off Track From New LP
British pop singer, Lily Allen has revealed a surprising confession to her fans by stating that she almost put in a rip-off song of Take That's "Shine" on her new LP. The pop singer's new track which is being titled "Who'd of Known" finally didn't make the cut but she has posted it on her official MySpace page on July 14.
On her MySpace page Lily confirmed that song's chorus part was taken from Take That's. "I have put up a song that wont make it on the album. i ripped off the chorus from take that and i can't be bothered with the paperwork , so here ya go," Lily wrote.
Meanwhile, new details about Lily's new album have also been revealed. Beside confirming that the new LP will be called "Stuck on the Naughty Step", the singer has also announced the first single that is set to be outed from the record, which is "Everyone's At It". Unfortunately, she hasn't set the exact release date yet for the sophomore effort.
In related news, previously there are rumors spreading that on the new record the singer is tapping Lindsay Lohan to duet on a song titled "Wherever You Go". Unfortunately, there haven't been any confirmation from both Lily or Lindsay about the truth of the rumors.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound