Lily Allen Axed Take That's Rip Off Track From New LP
British pop singer, Lily Allen has revealed a surprising confession to her fans by stating that she almost put in a rip-off song of Take That's "Shine" on her new LP. The pop singer's new track which is being titled "Who'd of Known" finally didn't make the cut but she has posted it on her official MySpace page on July 14.
On her MySpace page Lily confirmed that song's chorus part was taken from Take That's. "I have put up a song that wont make it on the album. i ripped off the chorus from take that and i can't be bothered with the paperwork , so here ya go," Lily wrote.
Meanwhile, new details about Lily's new album have also been revealed. Beside confirming that the new LP will be called "Stuck on the Naughty Step", the singer has also announced the first single that is set to be outed from the record, which is "Everyone's At It". Unfortunately, she hasn't set the exact release date yet for the sophomore effort.
In related news, previously there are rumors spreading that on the new record the singer is tapping Lindsay Lohan to duet on a song titled "Wherever You Go". Unfortunately, there haven't been any confirmation from both Lily or Lindsay about the truth of the rumors.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie