Lily Allen Axed Take That's Rip Off Track From New LP
British pop singer, Lily Allen has revealed a surprising confession to her fans by stating that she almost put in a rip-off song of Take That's "Shine" on her new LP. The pop singer's new track which is being titled "Who'd of Known" finally didn't make the cut but she has posted it on her official MySpace page on July 14.
On her MySpace page Lily confirmed that song's chorus part was taken from Take That's. "I have put up a song that wont make it on the album. i ripped off the chorus from take that and i can't be bothered with the paperwork , so here ya go," Lily wrote.
Meanwhile, new details about Lily's new album have also been revealed. Beside confirming that the new LP will be called "Stuck on the Naughty Step", the singer has also announced the first single that is set to be outed from the record, which is "Everyone's At It". Unfortunately, she hasn't set the exact release date yet for the sophomore effort.
In related news, previously there are rumors spreading that on the new record the singer is tapping Lindsay Lohan to duet on a song titled "Wherever You Go". Unfortunately, there haven't been any confirmation from both Lily or Lindsay about the truth of the rumors.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos