'Tropic Thunder' Comes Out Earlier
It seems that the success of "Hancock" in collecting big from its long weekend opening has inspired Ben Stiller's upcoming comedy "Tropic Thunder" to make a modest change in its release date. Originally slated to be screened in theaters on August 15, the DreamWorks Pictures' tidbit has been pushed forward for August 13 release.
With its new schedule, "Thunder" will have a head start from its competitors, Alexandre Aja's horror remake "Mirrors" and the Warner Bros. Pictures' CGI animation "Star Wars: The Clone Wars". The new slate also puts this comedy movie to face off "Pineapple Express" earlier since "Express" will be released five days before on August 8.
On other report on the release date changes, it is reported that the 20th Century Fox's "The Rocker" has been pushed three weeks back from its original schedule on July 30. The Rainn Wilson and Christina Applegate-starrer comedy is now slated for August 20 release.
Regarding "Thunder", the comedy movie from Stiller follows a bunch of actors filming for Vietnam War movie. Still, little that they know, they are about to be involved in a real war. Aside from Stiller, the movie also stars Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Nick Nolte, Brandon Jackson, Steve Coogan and Danny McBride among others.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler