Jet Black Stare to Embark On the Music Scene With Debut LP
Rock fans are about to witness the coming of a new rock act by the name of Jet Black Stare, who are dropping their debut album "In This Life" today (July 15). The rocker's new album will feature smashing and rocking tracks as well as cool bluesy ballads.
Before the band's new record drops to the market, the rock act give a special treat to music fans who want to hear all of the songs from their new record by streaming it on Tunelabmusic.com. On the site, music lovers can check out the band's first single "Ready to Roll", a metal anthem that has been picked as the theme song for two video games WWE's "Summer Slam" and EA's "Nascar '09".
Most of the tracks on the record were penned by the band's frontman and vocalist Rod Black with the help of renown Canadian songwriter Jeff Johnson. Revealing about his hopes of the songs on the band's new LP Rod said, "My purpose is to do music and to reach as many people as I can, and hopefully, bring a positive message."
"Ready to Roll" Audio Stream:
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner