Rachel McAdams' 'The Lucky Ones' Gets Heart-Warming Trailer
The road-trip drama with a touch of wit comedy "The Lucky Ones" has brought forward a first look into the movie through the release of its trailer. Exposing the three main characters portrayed by Rachel McAdams, Michael Pena and Tim Robbins, the compilation of clips provides a clear introduction to what the movie is all about.
With the focus is on Collee, T.K. and Cheever, this video footage displays exactly how the three completely different strangers make the bond with each other. Stuck with each other while making their way home, the three decide to travel together which then evolve into an unexpected long road trip across the country and a finding of an unlikely companionship. The trailer also manages to display the comedic side of the drama story.
To be presented by LionsGate Films in the theaters on September 26, "Lucky Ones" is a comedy drama movie from Neil Burger, the filmmaker behind Edward Norton and Jessica Biel-starrer "The Illusionist". The script of this tidbit was written by Burger and Dirk Wittenborn.
"The Lucky Ones" Trailer:
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'