Rachel McAdams' 'The Lucky Ones' Gets Heart-Warming Trailer
The road-trip drama with a touch of wit comedy "The Lucky Ones" has brought forward a first look into the movie through the release of its trailer. Exposing the three main characters portrayed by Rachel McAdams, Michael Pena and Tim Robbins, the compilation of clips provides a clear introduction to what the movie is all about.
With the focus is on Collee, T.K. and Cheever, this video footage displays exactly how the three completely different strangers make the bond with each other. Stuck with each other while making their way home, the three decide to travel together which then evolve into an unexpected long road trip across the country and a finding of an unlikely companionship. The trailer also manages to display the comedic side of the drama story.
To be presented by LionsGate Films in the theaters on September 26, "Lucky Ones" is a comedy drama movie from Neil Burger, the filmmaker behind Edward Norton and Jessica Biel-starrer "The Illusionist". The script of this tidbit was written by Burger and Dirk Wittenborn.
"The Lucky Ones" Trailer:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo