Actress Sarah Silverman and Comedian Jimmy Kimmel Broke Up
It's official, Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel are a couple no more. Both of them have ended their love relationship after a five-years of dating.
Neither of them have spoken publicly about their split, which was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's website. Publicists for them, in fact, have confirmed their separation to the press Monday, July 14.
Confirming his celebrity client's single status to the Associated Press, Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay was quoted as simply saying, "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, didn't immediately respond when asked for further details about the break up but did confirm in an e-mail to the AP that the pair are no longer together.
Silverman, who's a comedian, writer, singer, guitarist, and actress, has made frequent appearances on Kimmel's ABC late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live." She and Kimmel were named by People magazine as its Funniest Couple Alive earlier this year.
More Sarah Silverman News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video