Actress Sarah Silverman and Comedian Jimmy Kimmel Broke Up
It's official, Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel are a couple no more. Both of them have ended their love relationship after a five-years of dating.
Neither of them have spoken publicly about their split, which was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's website. Publicists for them, in fact, have confirmed their separation to the press Monday, July 14.
Confirming his celebrity client's single status to the Associated Press, Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay was quoted as simply saying, "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, didn't immediately respond when asked for further details about the break up but did confirm in an e-mail to the AP that the pair are no longer together.
Silverman, who's a comedian, writer, singer, guitarist, and actress, has made frequent appearances on Kimmel's ABC late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live." She and Kimmel were named by People magazine as its Funniest Couple Alive earlier this year.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?