Actress Sarah Silverman and Comedian Jimmy Kimmel Broke Up
It's official, Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel are a couple no more. Both of them have ended their love relationship after a five-years of dating.
Neither of them have spoken publicly about their split, which was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's website. Publicists for them, in fact, have confirmed their separation to the press Monday, July 14.
Confirming his celebrity client's single status to the Associated Press, Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay was quoted as simply saying, "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, didn't immediately respond when asked for further details about the break up but did confirm in an e-mail to the AP that the pair are no longer together.
Silverman, who's a comedian, writer, singer, guitarist, and actress, has made frequent appearances on Kimmel's ABC late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live." She and Kimmel were named by People magazine as its Funniest Couple Alive earlier this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture