Actress Sarah Silverman and Comedian Jimmy Kimmel Broke Up
It's official, Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel are a couple no more. Both of them have ended their love relationship after a five-years of dating.
Neither of them have spoken publicly about their split, which was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's website. Publicists for them, in fact, have confirmed their separation to the press Monday, July 14.
Confirming his celebrity client's single status to the Associated Press, Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay was quoted as simply saying, "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, didn't immediately respond when asked for further details about the break up but did confirm in an e-mail to the AP that the pair are no longer together.
Silverman, who's a comedian, writer, singer, guitarist, and actress, has made frequent appearances on Kimmel's ABC late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live." She and Kimmel were named by People magazine as its Funniest Couple Alive earlier this year.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation