Actress Sarah Silverman and Comedian Jimmy Kimmel Broke Up
It's official, Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel are a couple no more. Both of them have ended their love relationship after a five-years of dating.
Neither of them have spoken publicly about their split, which was first reported on Vanity Fair magazine's website. Publicists for them, in fact, have confirmed their separation to the press Monday, July 14.
Confirming his celebrity client's single status to the Associated Press, Kimmel's spokesman Lewis Kay was quoted as simply saying, "Jimmy and Sarah have no further comment." Silverman's publicist, Amy Zvi, didn't immediately respond when asked for further details about the break up but did confirm in an e-mail to the AP that the pair are no longer together.
Silverman, who's a comedian, writer, singer, guitarist, and actress, has made frequent appearances on Kimmel's ABC late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live." She and Kimmel were named by People magazine as its Funniest Couple Alive earlier this year.
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'