Ricky Gervais' 'Ghost Town' Gets Outrageous Trailer
He is a dentist who cannot stand being among others. In his everyday life, he always finds a way to avoid interaction with other people. But, his life is about to be twisted in the way he couldn't ever imagine. Through the newly released trailer of "Ghost Town", viewers are presented with exactly those.
The compilation of clips kicks off with a character introduction of Bertram Pincus and how he manages to live without having to chat with other people. One day, he undergoes a colonoscopy. After the procedure, he begins to experience strange thing, particularly seeing dead people. Now, every ghost in town wants him to help them.
Filmed at the Upper East Side of New York City, "Ghost Town" features the star of British "The Office", Ricky Gervais. The movie by "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" writer David Koepp is also supported by Tea Leoni and Greg Kinnear. It is coming to theaters on September 19.
"Ghost Town" Trailer:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences