Ricky Gervais' 'Ghost Town' Gets Outrageous Trailer
He is a dentist who cannot stand being among others. In his everyday life, he always finds a way to avoid interaction with other people. But, his life is about to be twisted in the way he couldn't ever imagine. Through the newly released trailer of "Ghost Town", viewers are presented with exactly those.
The compilation of clips kicks off with a character introduction of Bertram Pincus and how he manages to live without having to chat with other people. One day, he undergoes a colonoscopy. After the procedure, he begins to experience strange thing, particularly seeing dead people. Now, every ghost in town wants him to help them.
Filmed at the Upper East Side of New York City, "Ghost Town" features the star of British "The Office", Ricky Gervais. The movie by "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" writer David Koepp is also supported by Tea Leoni and Greg Kinnear. It is coming to theaters on September 19.
"Ghost Town" Trailer:
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism