'W' Co-Stars Josh Brolin and Jeffrey Wright Arrested for Alleged Bar Fight
Trying to act as true friends, actors Josh Brolin, Jeffrey Wright, and five other crew members of the biography drama flick "W" were arrested by police officers outside Stray Cats bar in Shreveport, L.A. early Saturday morning, July 12. They were all charged with interfering with police, a misdemeanor.
The arrest occurred at 2 A.M. after the co-stars and crew members tried to intervene officers who were attempting to arrest one of their entourage, 29-year-old Eric Felland, a lighting technician, for public intoxication and resisting arrest. The actors, according to the Shreveport Times, allegedly put up such a fuss that the police at the nightclub had to call for backup.
Brolin reportedly was booked into the city jail and released after posting a $334 cash bond. A call to his publicist was not immediately returned as of Saturday night.
Brolin stars as George W. Bush in the highly anticipated "W." Wright, elsewhere, is tapped to play as U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell. Filming began on May 12 in Louisiana and the film will be released for the presidential election on October 17, 2008.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father