'W' Co-Stars Josh Brolin and Jeffrey Wright Arrested for Alleged Bar Fight
Trying to act as true friends, actors Josh Brolin, Jeffrey Wright, and five other crew members of the biography drama flick "W" were arrested by police officers outside Stray Cats bar in Shreveport, L.A. early Saturday morning, July 12. They were all charged with interfering with police, a misdemeanor.
The arrest occurred at 2 A.M. after the co-stars and crew members tried to intervene officers who were attempting to arrest one of their entourage, 29-year-old Eric Felland, a lighting technician, for public intoxication and resisting arrest. The actors, according to the Shreveport Times, allegedly put up such a fuss that the police at the nightclub had to call for backup.
Brolin reportedly was booked into the city jail and released after posting a $334 cash bond. A call to his publicist was not immediately returned as of Saturday night.
Brolin stars as George W. Bush in the highly anticipated "W." Wright, elsewhere, is tapped to play as U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell. Filming began on May 12 in Louisiana and the film will be released for the presidential election on October 17, 2008.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'