'W' Co-Stars Josh Brolin and Jeffrey Wright Arrested for Alleged Bar Fight
Trying to act as true friends, actors Josh Brolin, Jeffrey Wright, and five other crew members of the biography drama flick "W" were arrested by police officers outside Stray Cats bar in Shreveport, L.A. early Saturday morning, July 12. They were all charged with interfering with police, a misdemeanor.
The arrest occurred at 2 A.M. after the co-stars and crew members tried to intervene officers who were attempting to arrest one of their entourage, 29-year-old Eric Felland, a lighting technician, for public intoxication and resisting arrest. The actors, according to the Shreveport Times, allegedly put up such a fuss that the police at the nightclub had to call for backup.
Brolin reportedly was booked into the city jail and released after posting a $334 cash bond. A call to his publicist was not immediately returned as of Saturday night.
Brolin stars as George W. Bush in the highly anticipated "W." Wright, elsewhere, is tapped to play as U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell. Filming began on May 12 in Louisiana and the film will be released for the presidential election on October 17, 2008.
More Josh Brolin News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked