50 Cent to Team Up With Val Kilmer on a Song
It looks like music fans could soon hear a new and unique music by 50 Cent following the latest report suggesting that he is planning to team up with actor Val Kilmer. The unique collaboration possibility occurs after the two become friends after working together in a recent movie "Microwave Park".
The collaboration plan was hinted out by Kilmer at a recent interview, stating that 50 likes his song and will help him on finishing it. "I don't think he's going to produce a song, but he really likes one of [my songs]. I told him my idea for it, and he said 'I want to help,'" Kilmer said.
Moreover, proving the close bond between him and the rapper, Kilmer said, "Look how close I am to him-I put him up to my ear every day! He's officially my new friend." The actor himself actually has the thing for music, especially after playing the role of Jim Morisson of The Doors in a 1991 biopic movie about the band, where he sang all the vocals himself.
Meanwhile, 50 himself hasn't sent out any statements yet regarding this news. The rapper himself reportedly is working on to finish his upcoming solo album "Before I Self Destruct", which he hoped could follow the success of Lil Wayne's latest LP "Tha Carter III" that sold 1 million copies on its first week.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'