Jessica Simpson Premiered 'Come On Over' Clip, Revealed New LP Details
Jessica Simpson is getting ready to launch her new image as a country singer with the release of her upcoming country album. Promoting the new set Jessica has premiered a new music video for her first country single "Come On Over" on her official website exclusively to her listed fans.
Earlier, on Thursday July 10, the singer has already streamed a 30 second preview of her new clip via her YouTube channel. The preview sees Jessica, singing the song with the accompany of her band. Commenting about her feeling on making the new clip Jessica wrote on her site, "I had so much fun making my video, I'm so glad y'all finally get to see it!"
Beside premiering her first single clip, on her YouTube channel, Jessica has also announced more details about her upcoming country album. Her new album will be titled "Do You Know?" and it is being scheduled to hit the stores on September 9.
Revealing more about the new album details, Jessica's dad, Joe, who is also her manager said, "It's 9-9, she's into nines this year. We hope it's a wonderful joy. It feels really good. She is extremely happy." He also added, "We forget on the East and West coasts that there is a whole country in between, That's our home, and that's Jessica's home."
Jessica Simpson, "Come On Over":
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars