New Kids On The Block Eyes Madonna's Collaboration
It looks like New Kids On The Block are very keen to make their comeback album, set to out in September, as a special as it can be by planning lots of collaboration with famous names on the upcoming record. After teaming up with fellow '80s group New Edition and lining up Michael Jackson, New Kids reportedly are after Madonna as the next musician they want to work with.
The reunited '80s boy band who are currently working with Timbaland, who also worked with Madonna on her latest single "4 Minutes", hoped that the producer could hook them up with the pop diva. Revealing that plan, New Kids' Jordan Knight stated, "I know he's putting in a good word for us to have Madonna on the album. It's looking good. Fingers crossed."
Meanwhile, commenting about working with Timbaland, Jordan's bandmate Joey McIntyre said, "It's so exciting. We loved what Timbaland did with Madonna's '4 Minutes' and we can't wait to see what he has in store for us."
Previously, after they have been confirmed to be working with New Edition on a new song from their upcoming album, the pop group reportedly is having a secret talk with Michael to have the king of pop on their album. Hinting out the news about working out with the legendary pop singer, New Kids' Donnie Wahlberg said, "It's very exciting. It's one big party and everyone wants to join us."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms