Emily Blunt Splits from Singer Boyfriend Michael Buble
It's been three years that they've been dating and now Emily Blunt and Michael Buble are calling it quits. The British actress and the Canadian singer have ended their relationship, it has been confirmed.
While neither of them issued a statement on their separation, a representative for Buble tells Perez Hilton, "Sadly, after three years, they have parted ways. They are both extraordinary people with huge talent. Let's wish them well." Though so, both of them will "remain friends," the representative added.
Blunt and Buble first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair purchased a $2.2 million home in Vancouver.
Prior to their split, Buble has often noted in press interviews that it was difficult for him and Blunt to have time together as each of them has a very hectic schedule. Blunt is having two films on tap for next year; "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman", whereas Buble himself is currently on tour in England and Ireland.
More Emily Blunt News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked