Emily Blunt Splits from Singer Boyfriend Michael Buble
It's been three years that they've been dating and now Emily Blunt and Michael Buble are calling it quits. The British actress and the Canadian singer have ended their relationship, it has been confirmed.
While neither of them issued a statement on their separation, a representative for Buble tells Perez Hilton, "Sadly, after three years, they have parted ways. They are both extraordinary people with huge talent. Let's wish them well." Though so, both of them will "remain friends," the representative added.
Blunt and Buble first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair purchased a $2.2 million home in Vancouver.
Prior to their split, Buble has often noted in press interviews that it was difficult for him and Blunt to have time together as each of them has a very hectic schedule. Blunt is having two films on tap for next year; "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman", whereas Buble himself is currently on tour in England and Ireland.
More Emily Blunt News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera