Emily Blunt Splits from Singer Boyfriend Michael Buble
It's been three years that they've been dating and now Emily Blunt and Michael Buble are calling it quits. The British actress and the Canadian singer have ended their relationship, it has been confirmed.
While neither of them issued a statement on their separation, a representative for Buble tells Perez Hilton, "Sadly, after three years, they have parted ways. They are both extraordinary people with huge talent. Let's wish them well." Though so, both of them will "remain friends," the representative added.
Blunt and Buble first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair purchased a $2.2 million home in Vancouver.
Prior to their split, Buble has often noted in press interviews that it was difficult for him and Blunt to have time together as each of them has a very hectic schedule. Blunt is having two films on tap for next year; "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman", whereas Buble himself is currently on tour in England and Ireland.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies