Emily Blunt Splits from Singer Boyfriend Michael Buble
It's been three years that they've been dating and now Emily Blunt and Michael Buble are calling it quits. The British actress and the Canadian singer have ended their relationship, it has been confirmed.
While neither of them issued a statement on their separation, a representative for Buble tells Perez Hilton, "Sadly, after three years, they have parted ways. They are both extraordinary people with huge talent. Let's wish them well." Though so, both of them will "remain friends," the representative added.
Blunt and Buble first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair purchased a $2.2 million home in Vancouver.
Prior to their split, Buble has often noted in press interviews that it was difficult for him and Blunt to have time together as each of them has a very hectic schedule. Blunt is having two films on tap for next year; "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman", whereas Buble himself is currently on tour in England and Ireland.
More Emily Blunt News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child