Emily Blunt Splits from Singer Boyfriend Michael Buble
It's been three years that they've been dating and now Emily Blunt and Michael Buble are calling it quits. The British actress and the Canadian singer have ended their relationship, it has been confirmed.
While neither of them issued a statement on their separation, a representative for Buble tells Perez Hilton, "Sadly, after three years, they have parted ways. They are both extraordinary people with huge talent. Let's wish them well." Though so, both of them will "remain friends," the representative added.
Blunt and Buble first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair purchased a $2.2 million home in Vancouver.
Prior to their split, Buble has often noted in press interviews that it was difficult for him and Blunt to have time together as each of them has a very hectic schedule. Blunt is having two films on tap for next year; "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman", whereas Buble himself is currently on tour in England and Ireland.
More Emily Blunt News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings