Hollywood Performer Queen Latifah Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Queen Latifah's vacation turned into a disaster when she was injured during a motorcycling accident. The rapper-turned-actress was enjoying a vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands back in May when the unfortunate occurred.
The National Enquirer, the first to report the accident, claimed that Latifah rented a scooter and was touring the scenic countryside when she lost control of the bike and "went flying." A source told the tabloid, "She's lucky she wasn't killed. Fortunately, there weren't any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred."
Latifah, according to reports, injured her right elbow and knee in the crash. She, however, refused to be treated at a nearby hospital and "was prescribed painkillers" instead.
Details about the accident are sketchy and there have yet words from Latifah herself or her people.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal