Hollywood Performer Queen Latifah Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Queen Latifah's vacation turned into a disaster when she was injured during a motorcycling accident. The rapper-turned-actress was enjoying a vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands back in May when the unfortunate occurred.
The National Enquirer, the first to report the accident, claimed that Latifah rented a scooter and was touring the scenic countryside when she lost control of the bike and "went flying." A source told the tabloid, "She's lucky she wasn't killed. Fortunately, there weren't any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred."
Latifah, according to reports, injured her right elbow and knee in the crash. She, however, refused to be treated at a nearby hospital and "was prescribed painkillers" instead.
Details about the accident are sketchy and there have yet words from Latifah herself or her people.
More Queen Latifah News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival