Hollywood Performer Queen Latifah Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Queen Latifah's vacation turned into a disaster when she was injured during a motorcycling accident. The rapper-turned-actress was enjoying a vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands back in May when the unfortunate occurred.
The National Enquirer, the first to report the accident, claimed that Latifah rented a scooter and was touring the scenic countryside when she lost control of the bike and "went flying." A source told the tabloid, "She's lucky she wasn't killed. Fortunately, there weren't any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred."
Latifah, according to reports, injured her right elbow and knee in the crash. She, however, refused to be treated at a nearby hospital and "was prescribed painkillers" instead.
Details about the accident are sketchy and there have yet words from Latifah herself or her people.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna