Hollywood Performer Queen Latifah Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Queen Latifah's vacation turned into a disaster when she was injured during a motorcycling accident. The rapper-turned-actress was enjoying a vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands back in May when the unfortunate occurred.
The National Enquirer, the first to report the accident, claimed that Latifah rented a scooter and was touring the scenic countryside when she lost control of the bike and "went flying." A source told the tabloid, "She's lucky she wasn't killed. Fortunately, there weren't any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred."
Latifah, according to reports, injured her right elbow and knee in the crash. She, however, refused to be treated at a nearby hospital and "was prescribed painkillers" instead.
Details about the accident are sketchy and there have yet words from Latifah herself or her people.
More Queen Latifah News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7