Hollywood Performer Queen Latifah Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Queen Latifah's vacation turned into a disaster when she was injured during a motorcycling accident. The rapper-turned-actress was enjoying a vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands back in May when the unfortunate occurred.
The National Enquirer, the first to report the accident, claimed that Latifah rented a scooter and was touring the scenic countryside when she lost control of the bike and "went flying." A source told the tabloid, "She's lucky she wasn't killed. Fortunately, there weren't any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred."
Latifah, according to reports, injured her right elbow and knee in the crash. She, however, refused to be treated at a nearby hospital and "was prescribed painkillers" instead.
Details about the accident are sketchy and there have yet words from Latifah herself or her people.
More Queen Latifah News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'