Video Premiere: Nas' 'Sly Fox'
Nas doesn't waste a lot of time to promote songs from his upcoming untitled record. After recently premiering the music video for the new album first official single "Hero" on July 7, the rapper has just launched another new clip for his latest single "Sly Fox" on July 11.
On the new clip that was being directed by Rick Cordero, it seems that the rapper is taking a shot at the banning of him from Virginia Tech charity concert last year as the video features footages of the world breaking news aired from the FOX channel. The rapper was banned from performing at the event to raise money for the victims of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. due to his profanity in lyrics, especially concerning weapons which become a sensitive issue after the incident. Beside showing news footages, the clip also saw Nas and his friends actualized their anger at the media by destroying computers.
Although having already had its video premiered, the new song hasn't been confirmed as the official second single from the record. Meanwhile, Nas' upcoming LP itself is being scheduled to hit the stores on July 15.
Nas' "Sly Fox" Video Premiere:
More Nas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation