Video Premiere: Nas' 'Sly Fox'
Nas doesn't waste a lot of time to promote songs from his upcoming untitled record. After recently premiering the music video for the new album first official single "Hero" on July 7, the rapper has just launched another new clip for his latest single "Sly Fox" on July 11.
On the new clip that was being directed by Rick Cordero, it seems that the rapper is taking a shot at the banning of him from Virginia Tech charity concert last year as the video features footages of the world breaking news aired from the FOX channel. The rapper was banned from performing at the event to raise money for the victims of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. due to his profanity in lyrics, especially concerning weapons which become a sensitive issue after the incident. Beside showing news footages, the clip also saw Nas and his friends actualized their anger at the media by destroying computers.
Although having already had its video premiered, the new song hasn't been confirmed as the official second single from the record. Meanwhile, Nas' upcoming LP itself is being scheduled to hit the stores on July 15.
Nas' "Sly Fox" Video Premiere:
More Nas News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes