Video Premiere: Nas' 'Sly Fox'
Nas doesn't waste a lot of time to promote songs from his upcoming untitled record. After recently premiering the music video for the new album first official single "Hero" on July 7, the rapper has just launched another new clip for his latest single "Sly Fox" on July 11.
On the new clip that was being directed by Rick Cordero, it seems that the rapper is taking a shot at the banning of him from Virginia Tech charity concert last year as the video features footages of the world breaking news aired from the FOX channel. The rapper was banned from performing at the event to raise money for the victims of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. due to his profanity in lyrics, especially concerning weapons which become a sensitive issue after the incident. Beside showing news footages, the clip also saw Nas and his friends actualized their anger at the media by destroying computers.
Although having already had its video premiered, the new song hasn't been confirmed as the official second single from the record. Meanwhile, Nas' upcoming LP itself is being scheduled to hit the stores on July 15.
Nas' "Sly Fox" Video Premiere:
More Nas News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance