Video Premiere: Nas' 'Sly Fox'
Nas doesn't waste a lot of time to promote songs from his upcoming untitled record. After recently premiering the music video for the new album first official single "Hero" on July 7, the rapper has just launched another new clip for his latest single "Sly Fox" on July 11.
On the new clip that was being directed by Rick Cordero, it seems that the rapper is taking a shot at the banning of him from Virginia Tech charity concert last year as the video features footages of the world breaking news aired from the FOX channel. The rapper was banned from performing at the event to raise money for the victims of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. due to his profanity in lyrics, especially concerning weapons which become a sensitive issue after the incident. Beside showing news footages, the clip also saw Nas and his friends actualized their anger at the media by destroying computers.
Although having already had its video premiered, the new song hasn't been confirmed as the official second single from the record. Meanwhile, Nas' upcoming LP itself is being scheduled to hit the stores on July 15.
Nas' "Sly Fox" Video Premiere:
More Nas News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday