Video Premiere: Nas' 'Sly Fox'
Nas doesn't waste a lot of time to promote songs from his upcoming untitled record. After recently premiering the music video for the new album first official single "Hero" on July 7, the rapper has just launched another new clip for his latest single "Sly Fox" on July 11.
On the new clip that was being directed by Rick Cordero, it seems that the rapper is taking a shot at the banning of him from Virginia Tech charity concert last year as the video features footages of the world breaking news aired from the FOX channel. The rapper was banned from performing at the event to raise money for the victims of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. due to his profanity in lyrics, especially concerning weapons which become a sensitive issue after the incident. Beside showing news footages, the clip also saw Nas and his friends actualized their anger at the media by destroying computers.
Although having already had its video premiered, the new song hasn't been confirmed as the official second single from the record. Meanwhile, Nas' upcoming LP itself is being scheduled to hit the stores on July 15.
Nas' "Sly Fox" Video Premiere:
More Nas News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'