Rep Confirmed Ethan Hawke Got Hitched to Nanny in June
A confirmation was soon issued by a representative for Ethan Hawke now that reports on his hush hush nuptials have been all over the net. To US Weekly the representative confirmed the actor married his former nanny Ryan Shawhughes last month.
"They were married last month in NYC," so said the representative. "No further details are available." Though so the representative did confirm that both Hawke and Shawhughes are "thrilled".
On Wednesday, July 9 People magazine reported Hawke's alleged wedding to Shawhughes as being informed by a source close to the couple.
The publication provided no further details about the nuptials, but E! News claimed "the ceremony most likely took place in New York, where the couple were spotted last month applying for a marriage license at the Municipal Building on Centre Street."
Shawhughes used to work as a nanny for Hawke's children; son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, with then wife Uma Thurman. They began dating after the celebrity couple officially separated. Hawke and Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer