Rep Confirmed Ethan Hawke Got Hitched to Nanny in June
A confirmation was soon issued by a representative for Ethan Hawke now that reports on his hush hush nuptials have been all over the net. To US Weekly the representative confirmed the actor married his former nanny Ryan Shawhughes last month.
"They were married last month in NYC," so said the representative. "No further details are available." Though so the representative did confirm that both Hawke and Shawhughes are "thrilled".
On Wednesday, July 9 People magazine reported Hawke's alleged wedding to Shawhughes as being informed by a source close to the couple.
The publication provided no further details about the nuptials, but E! News claimed "the ceremony most likely took place in New York, where the couple were spotted last month applying for a marriage license at the Municipal Building on Centre Street."
Shawhughes used to work as a nanny for Hawke's children; son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, with then wife Uma Thurman. They began dating after the celebrity couple officially separated. Hawke and Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns