Rep Confirmed Ethan Hawke Got Hitched to Nanny in June
A confirmation was soon issued by a representative for Ethan Hawke now that reports on his hush hush nuptials have been all over the net. To US Weekly the representative confirmed the actor married his former nanny Ryan Shawhughes last month.
"They were married last month in NYC," so said the representative. "No further details are available." Though so the representative did confirm that both Hawke and Shawhughes are "thrilled".
On Wednesday, July 9 People magazine reported Hawke's alleged wedding to Shawhughes as being informed by a source close to the couple.
The publication provided no further details about the nuptials, but E! News claimed "the ceremony most likely took place in New York, where the couple were spotted last month applying for a marriage license at the Municipal Building on Centre Street."
Shawhughes used to work as a nanny for Hawke's children; son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, with then wife Uma Thurman. They began dating after the celebrity couple officially separated. Hawke and Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour