Rep Confirmed Ethan Hawke Got Hitched to Nanny in June
A confirmation was soon issued by a representative for Ethan Hawke now that reports on his hush hush nuptials have been all over the net. To US Weekly the representative confirmed the actor married his former nanny Ryan Shawhughes last month.
"They were married last month in NYC," so said the representative. "No further details are available." Though so the representative did confirm that both Hawke and Shawhughes are "thrilled".
On Wednesday, July 9 People magazine reported Hawke's alleged wedding to Shawhughes as being informed by a source close to the couple.
The publication provided no further details about the nuptials, but E! News claimed "the ceremony most likely took place in New York, where the couple were spotted last month applying for a marriage license at the Municipal Building on Centre Street."
Shawhughes used to work as a nanny for Hawke's children; son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, with then wife Uma Thurman. They began dating after the celebrity couple officially separated. Hawke and Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart