Rep Confirmed Ethan Hawke Got Hitched to Nanny in June
A confirmation was soon issued by a representative for Ethan Hawke now that reports on his hush hush nuptials have been all over the net. To US Weekly the representative confirmed the actor married his former nanny Ryan Shawhughes last month.
"They were married last month in NYC," so said the representative. "No further details are available." Though so the representative did confirm that both Hawke and Shawhughes are "thrilled".
On Wednesday, July 9 People magazine reported Hawke's alleged wedding to Shawhughes as being informed by a source close to the couple.
The publication provided no further details about the nuptials, but E! News claimed "the ceremony most likely took place in New York, where the couple were spotted last month applying for a marriage license at the Municipal Building on Centre Street."
Shawhughes used to work as a nanny for Hawke's children; son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, with then wife Uma Thurman. They began dating after the celebrity couple officially separated. Hawke and Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
More Ethan Hawke News
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury
- James Corden Hilariously Reviews Britney Spears' Biopic 'Britney Ever After'