Chris Brown Hot for 'Bone Deep'
The R 'n' B singing sensation Chris Brown seems to be on the track to build his movie career. After making a debut appearance in a 2007 dance drama movie "Stomp the Yard", the 19-year-old multi-talented artist has a big chance on getting another movie role. This time, it may come from action thriller "Bone Deep" or also known as "The Heist".
Words are the "With You" singer is in final talks with Screen Gems over his involvement on the feature film project. It is further explained that the BET Awards' 2008 Best Male R 'n' B Artist is looking forward to nail a role as one of the robbers who are the center of the story. He is also negotiating to be the film's executive producer.
"Bone Deep" itself is a heist movie directed by John Luessenhop. It resolves around a group of bank robbers who plans on stealing $20 million at a money depot. But, their seemed-to-be-perfect plan is about to be interrupted by two hard-boiled detectives. The movie stars also Matt Dillon, Idris Elba and T.I..
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video