Chris Brown Hot for 'Bone Deep'
The R 'n' B singing sensation Chris Brown seems to be on the track to build his movie career. After making a debut appearance in a 2007 dance drama movie "Stomp the Yard", the 19-year-old multi-talented artist has a big chance on getting another movie role. This time, it may come from action thriller "Bone Deep" or also known as "The Heist".
Words are the "With You" singer is in final talks with Screen Gems over his involvement on the feature film project. It is further explained that the BET Awards' 2008 Best Male R 'n' B Artist is looking forward to nail a role as one of the robbers who are the center of the story. He is also negotiating to be the film's executive producer.
"Bone Deep" itself is a heist movie directed by John Luessenhop. It resolves around a group of bank robbers who plans on stealing $20 million at a money depot. But, their seemed-to-be-perfect plan is about to be interrupted by two hard-boiled detectives. The movie stars also Matt Dillon, Idris Elba and T.I..
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'