Chris Brown Hot for 'Bone Deep'
The R 'n' B singing sensation Chris Brown seems to be on the track to build his movie career. After making a debut appearance in a 2007 dance drama movie "Stomp the Yard", the 19-year-old multi-talented artist has a big chance on getting another movie role. This time, it may come from action thriller "Bone Deep" or also known as "The Heist".
Words are the "With You" singer is in final talks with Screen Gems over his involvement on the feature film project. It is further explained that the BET Awards' 2008 Best Male R 'n' B Artist is looking forward to nail a role as one of the robbers who are the center of the story. He is also negotiating to be the film's executive producer.
"Bone Deep" itself is a heist movie directed by John Luessenhop. It resolves around a group of bank robbers who plans on stealing $20 million at a money depot. But, their seemed-to-be-perfect plan is about to be interrupted by two hard-boiled detectives. The movie stars also Matt Dillon, Idris Elba and T.I..
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role