Chris Brown Hot for 'Bone Deep'
The R 'n' B singing sensation Chris Brown seems to be on the track to build his movie career. After making a debut appearance in a 2007 dance drama movie "Stomp the Yard", the 19-year-old multi-talented artist has a big chance on getting another movie role. This time, it may come from action thriller "Bone Deep" or also known as "The Heist".
Words are the "With You" singer is in final talks with Screen Gems over his involvement on the feature film project. It is further explained that the BET Awards' 2008 Best Male R 'n' B Artist is looking forward to nail a role as one of the robbers who are the center of the story. He is also negotiating to be the film's executive producer.
"Bone Deep" itself is a heist movie directed by John Luessenhop. It resolves around a group of bank robbers who plans on stealing $20 million at a money depot. But, their seemed-to-be-perfect plan is about to be interrupted by two hard-boiled detectives. The movie stars also Matt Dillon, Idris Elba and T.I..
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly