Teaser Trailer of 'Transformers 2' Coming in November?
With the report about the screening of footages from "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con bursting out earlier, some were speculating that the footages maybe the sequel's teaser trailer. Still, on the opposing side of the story, it is said that the teaser may not be outed until late 2008.
Rejecting the idea of the coming out of "Transformers 2" teaser at the Comic Con, Nelson suggested that the teaser is more likely to come out in November. The site administrator of director Michael Bay's official website Shoot For the Edit noted in his reply, "No. November would be better." Nevertheless, the truth on the proposed schedule is yet to be proved, especially since there are no words coming out from either DreamWorks or Bay on the matter.
Starring once again Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro, "Transformers 2" is a direct sequel to the 2007 hit blockbuster movie "Transformers". Currently undergoing its filming using the screenplay written by Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, it will still center on the war between the two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons. The movie is slated for June 26, 2009 release.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered