Teaser Trailer of 'Transformers 2' Coming in November?
With the report about the screening of footages from "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con bursting out earlier, some were speculating that the footages maybe the sequel's teaser trailer. Still, on the opposing side of the story, it is said that the teaser may not be outed until late 2008.
Rejecting the idea of the coming out of "Transformers 2" teaser at the Comic Con, Nelson suggested that the teaser is more likely to come out in November. The site administrator of director Michael Bay's official website Shoot For the Edit noted in his reply, "No. November would be better." Nevertheless, the truth on the proposed schedule is yet to be proved, especially since there are no words coming out from either DreamWorks or Bay on the matter.
Starring once again Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro, "Transformers 2" is a direct sequel to the 2007 hit blockbuster movie "Transformers". Currently undergoing its filming using the screenplay written by Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, it will still center on the war between the two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons. The movie is slated for June 26, 2009 release.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?