Teaser Trailer of 'Transformers 2' Coming in November?
With the report about the screening of footages from "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con bursting out earlier, some were speculating that the footages maybe the sequel's teaser trailer. Still, on the opposing side of the story, it is said that the teaser may not be outed until late 2008.
Rejecting the idea of the coming out of "Transformers 2" teaser at the Comic Con, Nelson suggested that the teaser is more likely to come out in November. The site administrator of director Michael Bay's official website Shoot For the Edit noted in his reply, "No. November would be better." Nevertheless, the truth on the proposed schedule is yet to be proved, especially since there are no words coming out from either DreamWorks or Bay on the matter.
Starring once again Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro, "Transformers 2" is a direct sequel to the 2007 hit blockbuster movie "Transformers". Currently undergoing its filming using the screenplay written by Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, it will still center on the war between the two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons. The movie is slated for June 26, 2009 release.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier