Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Put Wedding Plans on Hold Over Religious Issues
They have had one daughter together and initially planned to walk down the aisle summer later this year. It was an unfortunate though that Sacha Baron Cohen and his baby's mother Isla Fisher have been forced to postpone their wedding plans over religious issues.
The delay, according to reports, is triggered by the fact that Isla has found it hard to convert to Cohen's faith of Judaism, which is applied strictly in the actor's family. A source close to the couple revealed, "Isla was supposed to spend her time after giving birth hard at work on her Torah studies, and that's gone far slower than expected."
The source continued saying, "It's very much frustrated her future in-laws, especially Sacha's parents, who were really hoping for a wedding this summer," adding that "Right now there's no wedding date set because Isla hasn't fully converted yet, and even though she's working at it part-time, she's far from being close to complete with her studies."
Isla, in the meantime, is hard at work filming her upcoming big screen project "Confessions of a Shopaholic," due February out next year. It's her hectic filming schedule that makes her feeling difficult to get along with Cohen's mother who wants her "to spend more time with the baby and their family in England instead of being hasty and returning to work so quickly."
Cohen hence takes the role of a peacemaker between Isla and his mother. Still according to the source, Cohen "is not as worried about the relationship between his parents and Isla as everyone else is because he's extremely devoted to her and their child. He also believes that putting too much pressure on Isla is only going to make the wedding happen later rather than sooner. He is happy taking his time to get married the same way he was happy having a long engagement."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child