Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Put Wedding Plans on Hold Over Religious Issues
They have had one daughter together and initially planned to walk down the aisle summer later this year. It was an unfortunate though that Sacha Baron Cohen and his baby's mother Isla Fisher have been forced to postpone their wedding plans over religious issues.
The delay, according to reports, is triggered by the fact that Isla has found it hard to convert to Cohen's faith of Judaism, which is applied strictly in the actor's family. A source close to the couple revealed, "Isla was supposed to spend her time after giving birth hard at work on her Torah studies, and that's gone far slower than expected."
The source continued saying, "It's very much frustrated her future in-laws, especially Sacha's parents, who were really hoping for a wedding this summer," adding that "Right now there's no wedding date set because Isla hasn't fully converted yet, and even though she's working at it part-time, she's far from being close to complete with her studies."
Isla, in the meantime, is hard at work filming her upcoming big screen project "Confessions of a Shopaholic," due February out next year. It's her hectic filming schedule that makes her feeling difficult to get along with Cohen's mother who wants her "to spend more time with the baby and their family in England instead of being hasty and returning to work so quickly."
Cohen hence takes the role of a peacemaker between Isla and his mother. Still according to the source, Cohen "is not as worried about the relationship between his parents and Isla as everyone else is because he's extremely devoted to her and their child. He also believes that putting too much pressure on Isla is only going to make the wedding happen later rather than sooner. He is happy taking his time to get married the same way he was happy having a long engagement."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'