Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)' 2nd Ver
A second version of Three 6 Mafia's music video for their single "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" has just premiered on July 9 via BET. Unlike the first clip, that was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini, the new version was being helmed by Commissioner Gordon and Jonas Morals.
Not only having different director, the concept of the second version clip is also very far from the original one. If the first video features lots of female models accompanying Three 6, the second sees the rap group being the judge of a break dance contest.
The song itself was the first official single of the rap group taken from their latest LP "Last 2 Walk", that was dropped on June 24. On the single the rappers also collaborated with other musicians, such as Young D, Project Pat and Superpower.
In other news, the rap group have also confirmed that they will be performing a free show for their MySpace friends. The concert will be held in Miami on July 11 starting from 9 P.M.
Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" 2nd Version Video:
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season