Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)' 2nd Ver
A second version of Three 6 Mafia's music video for their single "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" has just premiered on July 9 via BET. Unlike the first clip, that was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini, the new version was being helmed by Commissioner Gordon and Jonas Morals.
Not only having different director, the concept of the second version clip is also very far from the original one. If the first video features lots of female models accompanying Three 6, the second sees the rap group being the judge of a break dance contest.
The song itself was the first official single of the rap group taken from their latest LP "Last 2 Walk", that was dropped on June 24. On the single the rappers also collaborated with other musicians, such as Young D, Project Pat and Superpower.
In other news, the rap group have also confirmed that they will be performing a free show for their MySpace friends. The concert will be held in Miami on July 11 starting from 9 P.M.
Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" 2nd Version Video:
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full