Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)' 2nd Ver
A second version of Three 6 Mafia's music video for their single "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" has just premiered on July 9 via BET. Unlike the first clip, that was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini, the new version was being helmed by Commissioner Gordon and Jonas Morals.
Not only having different director, the concept of the second version clip is also very far from the original one. If the first video features lots of female models accompanying Three 6, the second sees the rap group being the judge of a break dance contest.
The song itself was the first official single of the rap group taken from their latest LP "Last 2 Walk", that was dropped on June 24. On the single the rappers also collaborated with other musicians, such as Young D, Project Pat and Superpower.
In other news, the rap group have also confirmed that they will be performing a free show for their MySpace friends. The concert will be held in Miami on July 11 starting from 9 P.M.
Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" 2nd Version Video:
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones