Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)' 2nd Ver
A second version of Three 6 Mafia's music video for their single "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" has just premiered on July 9 via BET. Unlike the first clip, that was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini, the new version was being helmed by Commissioner Gordon and Jonas Morals.
Not only having different director, the concept of the second version clip is also very far from the original one. If the first video features lots of female models accompanying Three 6, the second sees the rap group being the judge of a break dance contest.
The song itself was the first official single of the rap group taken from their latest LP "Last 2 Walk", that was dropped on June 24. On the single the rappers also collaborated with other musicians, such as Young D, Project Pat and Superpower.
In other news, the rap group have also confirmed that they will be performing a free show for their MySpace friends. The concert will be held in Miami on July 11 starting from 9 P.M.
Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" 2nd Version Video:
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince