Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)' 2nd Ver
A second version of Three 6 Mafia's music video for their single "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" has just premiered on July 9 via BET. Unlike the first clip, that was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini, the new version was being helmed by Commissioner Gordon and Jonas Morals.
Not only having different director, the concept of the second version clip is also very far from the original one. If the first video features lots of female models accompanying Three 6, the second sees the rap group being the judge of a break dance contest.
The song itself was the first official single of the rap group taken from their latest LP "Last 2 Walk", that was dropped on June 24. On the single the rappers also collaborated with other musicians, such as Young D, Project Pat and Superpower.
In other news, the rap group have also confirmed that they will be performing a free show for their MySpace friends. The concert will be held in Miami on July 11 starting from 9 P.M.
Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body)" 2nd Version Video:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie