Singer-Actress Olivia Newton-John Married for the Second Time
Second time maybe is a charm for Olivia Newton-John. The actress, singer, and songwriter has married for the second time in a surprise ceremony last week.
Newton-John, 59, wed 49-year-old American entrepreneur John Easterling at her home in Malibu, California, The Daily Telegraph reported. Guests who were invited to the nuptials thought they were attending a Fourth of July Independence Day barbecue.
Newton-John and her new hubby Easterling both are environmental campaigners. The pair began dating last year.
A brush fire broke out in a nearby canyon almost forced Newton-John to cancel her wedding but she insisted nothing would interfere her happiness. "John said they could wait a few days, or change the venue, but Olivia was determined that nothing was going to interfere with her special day," a source was quoted as saying.
Newton-John, whose career soared after starring in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical "Grease" in 1978 alongside actor John Travolta, first married her longtime boyfriend Matt Lattanzi in December 1984. They divorced in 1995 after he had an affair.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama