Singer-Actress Olivia Newton-John Married for the Second Time
Second time maybe is a charm for Olivia Newton-John. The actress, singer, and songwriter has married for the second time in a surprise ceremony last week.
Newton-John, 59, wed 49-year-old American entrepreneur John Easterling at her home in Malibu, California, The Daily Telegraph reported. Guests who were invited to the nuptials thought they were attending a Fourth of July Independence Day barbecue.
Newton-John and her new hubby Easterling both are environmental campaigners. The pair began dating last year.
A brush fire broke out in a nearby canyon almost forced Newton-John to cancel her wedding but she insisted nothing would interfere her happiness. "John said they could wait a few days, or change the venue, but Olivia was determined that nothing was going to interfere with her special day," a source was quoted as saying.
Newton-John, whose career soared after starring in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical "Grease" in 1978 alongside actor John Travolta, first married her longtime boyfriend Matt Lattanzi in December 1984. They divorced in 1995 after he had an affair.
More Olivia Newton-John News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21