Singer-Actress Olivia Newton-John Married for the Second Time
Second time maybe is a charm for Olivia Newton-John. The actress, singer, and songwriter has married for the second time in a surprise ceremony last week.
Newton-John, 59, wed 49-year-old American entrepreneur John Easterling at her home in Malibu, California, The Daily Telegraph reported. Guests who were invited to the nuptials thought they were attending a Fourth of July Independence Day barbecue.
Newton-John and her new hubby Easterling both are environmental campaigners. The pair began dating last year.
A brush fire broke out in a nearby canyon almost forced Newton-John to cancel her wedding but she insisted nothing would interfere her happiness. "John said they could wait a few days, or change the venue, but Olivia was determined that nothing was going to interfere with her special day," a source was quoted as saying.
Newton-John, whose career soared after starring in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical "Grease" in 1978 alongside actor John Travolta, first married her longtime boyfriend Matt Lattanzi in December 1984. They divorced in 1995 after he had an affair.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory