David Banner Tapped Lil Wayne on New Music Video
Getting close to the release date for his new LP "The Greatest Story Ever Told" on July 15, David Banner is set to celebrate it by preparing to premiere a new clip for his latest single "Shawty Say". The shooting for the upcoming video has been started earlier this week in L.A. and he will also be accompanied by Lil Wayne on the clip.
Speaking about the concept of his new music video, David told MTV, "The concept of the video 'Shawty Say' is really about the things women say about men that a lot of times we don't pay attention to." Moreover, the rapper also said, "As a brother, I just wanna articulate what the ladies are saying to me in a way that men could actually embrace it. So what we going around doing is seeing the men who ain't treating their women right and we're pulling them aside and interrogating them. 'This is what your woman is saying. You need to go home before somebody scoop her.'"
Beside collaborating with Wayne, on the upcoming record the rapper also teams up with other big names on the music scene. Some of the renown musicians that help him on the upcoming LP are, Chris Brown, Akon, Yung Joc, Snoop Dogg, UGK, Young Dro and many more.
Beside working on his music project, the rapper recently has also finished shooting two new movies, "The Longshots" and "Days of Wrath" that will be released this year.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer