Madonna and Britney Spears to Collaborate on Video Footage Only
Previous news about Madonna and Britney Spears possible collaboration on the legendary diva's "Sticky & Sweet" tour are not all true. After recently being reported that Britney will shoot a video clip for the "Ray of Light" singer's tour backdrop and also joins her on stage, new confirmation comes from both singers' representatives saying that Britney will only shoot a video and won't be touring with her.
Revealing the news in a statement, Britney's manager said, "Britney's doing a video piece this week for Madonna's new tour." Meanwhile, Madonna's representative Liz Rudolph also confirmed that the "Toxic" singer is indeed shooting a footage that will be featured on the multi talented singer's tour but still kept a secret about the details of the clip. "There is footage being shot of Britney some time this week in conjunction with Madonna's upcoming (Sticky & Sweet) tour That is all the information I have available. The rest is 'a secret,'" Liz said.
Answering another rumor claiming that Britney will also perform on stage together with Madonna in some venues on her tour, Liz stated that it won't happen. "I do not believe that Britney will be appearing live on the tour," Liz said.
Earlier there have been news surfacing claiming that Britney has shot a special video for Madonna's old hit track "Human Nature" that will be played on the legendary singer's tour. Not only that, a source even stated to the pressthat the "Baby Give Me One More Time" hit maker will also hit the stage together with the "Music" hit maker in some of her tour dates saying, "And they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too. It's hoped that Madonna can help Britney get back to her old self."
More Madonna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage