Two New TV Spots for 'X-Files: I Want to Believe'
In the promotional effort for the upcoming sci-fi thriller "The X-Files: I Want to Believe", the 20th Century Fox have released another round of this film's television promos. Bringing out two new TV spots, the studio revealed more footages from the highly anticipated Chris Carter's film project.
One of the TV spots highlighted on the massive ground and air search for a missing woman, while the other focused on the dynamic between the two main characters, Mulder and Scully, and the mystery in front of them. The first video promo contains many similar footages to the previously released TV spot, but the second generally displays scatter bits of clips that expose several never-before-seen clips. The two video footages can be seen back-to-back in the player below.
Teaming up once again David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as the two FBI agents investigating paranormal phenomena, "I Want to Believe" will be providing fans with a stand alone story in tradition of the famed "X-Files" series. It is going to follow the two agents as they investigate the mysterious disappearance of women in rural Virginia and the only man who can locate them. Supported also by Amanda Peet, Xzibit and Billy Connolly, it is coming into theaters on July 25.
"The X-Files: I Want to Believe" Back-to-Back TV Spots:
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title