Two New TV Spots for 'X-Files: I Want to Believe'
In the promotional effort for the upcoming sci-fi thriller "The X-Files: I Want to Believe", the 20th Century Fox have released another round of this film's television promos. Bringing out two new TV spots, the studio revealed more footages from the highly anticipated Chris Carter's film project.
One of the TV spots highlighted on the massive ground and air search for a missing woman, while the other focused on the dynamic between the two main characters, Mulder and Scully, and the mystery in front of them. The first video promo contains many similar footages to the previously released TV spot, but the second generally displays scatter bits of clips that expose several never-before-seen clips. The two video footages can be seen back-to-back in the player below.
Teaming up once again David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as the two FBI agents investigating paranormal phenomena, "I Want to Believe" will be providing fans with a stand alone story in tradition of the famed "X-Files" series. It is going to follow the two agents as they investigate the mysterious disappearance of women in rural Virginia and the only man who can locate them. Supported also by Amanda Peet, Xzibit and Billy Connolly, it is coming into theaters on July 25.
"The X-Files: I Want to Believe" Back-to-Back TV Spots:
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl