More Photos of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Storm Out
In addition to the slew of photos previously released by Warner Bros. Pictures, a series of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" brand new pictures have also stormed out to be enjoyed by the fans. Like the ones before, the three high resolution images give glimpses of the new Harry Potter movie.
One of the pictures which is posted on this news' photo displays Daniel Radcliffe as the titular character standing alone on Hogwarts' hallway. The next photo posted below exposed the three best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione, sitting at the dining table having their breakfast before a Quidditch match, while the last image exposed wicked looking Professor Slughorn played by Jim Broadbent facing the camera and far behind him stood Harry.
"Half-Blood Prince" follows the adventure of the young boy wizard in his sixth year at Hogwarts. With an impending war nearing by each second, Harry finds another mystery to be solved when he finds a potion book signed by the self-titled half-blood prince. The movie starring also Rupert Grint and Emma Watson among others has done its principal photography and is slated to hit the theaters on November 21.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert