More Photos of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Storm Out
In addition to the slew of photos previously released by Warner Bros. Pictures, a series of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" brand new pictures have also stormed out to be enjoyed by the fans. Like the ones before, the three high resolution images give glimpses of the new Harry Potter movie.
One of the pictures which is posted on this news' photo displays Daniel Radcliffe as the titular character standing alone on Hogwarts' hallway. The next photo posted below exposed the three best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione, sitting at the dining table having their breakfast before a Quidditch match, while the last image exposed wicked looking Professor Slughorn played by Jim Broadbent facing the camera and far behind him stood Harry.
"Half-Blood Prince" follows the adventure of the young boy wizard in his sixth year at Hogwarts. With an impending war nearing by each second, Harry finds another mystery to be solved when he finds a potion book signed by the self-titled half-blood prince. The movie starring also Rupert Grint and Emma Watson among others has done its principal photography and is slated to hit the theaters on November 21.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday