More Photos of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Storm Out
In addition to the slew of photos previously released by Warner Bros. Pictures, a series of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" brand new pictures have also stormed out to be enjoyed by the fans. Like the ones before, the three high resolution images give glimpses of the new Harry Potter movie.
One of the pictures which is posted on this news' photo displays Daniel Radcliffe as the titular character standing alone on Hogwarts' hallway. The next photo posted below exposed the three best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione, sitting at the dining table having their breakfast before a Quidditch match, while the last image exposed wicked looking Professor Slughorn played by Jim Broadbent facing the camera and far behind him stood Harry.
"Half-Blood Prince" follows the adventure of the young boy wizard in his sixth year at Hogwarts. With an impending war nearing by each second, Harry finds another mystery to be solved when he finds a potion book signed by the self-titled half-blood prince. The movie starring also Rupert Grint and Emma Watson among others has done its principal photography and is slated to hit the theaters on November 21.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed