Busta Rhymes Get Kicked Out From Interscope?
New and unpleasant rumors come from Busta Rhymes regarding his musical career. The latest reports claims that the rapper will be dropped from his current label Interscope and that his upcoming album "Blessed" won't be released.
According to the latest rumors, Busta had a huge argument with Interscope's big boss Jimmy Iovine about some new tracks that the rapper recently submitted to his label. However, Jimmy reportedly wasn't at all impress with the "We Made It" rapper's effort, and that caused the row.
Beside that, other speculation also emerged stating that the delay of Busta's new LP, which hasn't had an exact release date yet, was another cause of the feud between the rapper and his label. Unfortunately, until this date both Interscope and Busta's representative are still refusing to issue an official statement regarding the news.
Meanwhile, despite the bad rumors surrounding him, the rapper himself is facing a busy schedule this year as he will hit the road to do some concerts. One of the gigs that he will stage is performing at Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution tour that set to kick off on July 16 and end on August 26. After that, Busta reportedly will also play a free gig at the Royal Albert Hall in London on September 26.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked