Busta Rhymes Get Kicked Out From Interscope?
New and unpleasant rumors come from Busta Rhymes regarding his musical career. The latest reports claims that the rapper will be dropped from his current label Interscope and that his upcoming album "Blessed" won't be released.
According to the latest rumors, Busta had a huge argument with Interscope's big boss Jimmy Iovine about some new tracks that the rapper recently submitted to his label. However, Jimmy reportedly wasn't at all impress with the "We Made It" rapper's effort, and that caused the row.
Beside that, other speculation also emerged stating that the delay of Busta's new LP, which hasn't had an exact release date yet, was another cause of the feud between the rapper and his label. Unfortunately, until this date both Interscope and Busta's representative are still refusing to issue an official statement regarding the news.
Meanwhile, despite the bad rumors surrounding him, the rapper himself is facing a busy schedule this year as he will hit the road to do some concerts. One of the gigs that he will stage is performing at Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution tour that set to kick off on July 16 and end on August 26. After that, Busta reportedly will also play a free gig at the Royal Albert Hall in London on September 26.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music