Busta Rhymes Get Kicked Out From Interscope?
New and unpleasant rumors come from Busta Rhymes regarding his musical career. The latest reports claims that the rapper will be dropped from his current label Interscope and that his upcoming album "Blessed" won't be released.
According to the latest rumors, Busta had a huge argument with Interscope's big boss Jimmy Iovine about some new tracks that the rapper recently submitted to his label. However, Jimmy reportedly wasn't at all impress with the "We Made It" rapper's effort, and that caused the row.
Beside that, other speculation also emerged stating that the delay of Busta's new LP, which hasn't had an exact release date yet, was another cause of the feud between the rapper and his label. Unfortunately, until this date both Interscope and Busta's representative are still refusing to issue an official statement regarding the news.
Meanwhile, despite the bad rumors surrounding him, the rapper himself is facing a busy schedule this year as he will hit the road to do some concerts. One of the gigs that he will stage is performing at Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution tour that set to kick off on July 16 and end on August 26. After that, Busta reportedly will also play a free gig at the Royal Albert Hall in London on September 26.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift