Busta Rhymes Get Kicked Out From Interscope?
New and unpleasant rumors come from Busta Rhymes regarding his musical career. The latest reports claims that the rapper will be dropped from his current label Interscope and that his upcoming album "Blessed" won't be released.
According to the latest rumors, Busta had a huge argument with Interscope's big boss Jimmy Iovine about some new tracks that the rapper recently submitted to his label. However, Jimmy reportedly wasn't at all impress with the "We Made It" rapper's effort, and that caused the row.
Beside that, other speculation also emerged stating that the delay of Busta's new LP, which hasn't had an exact release date yet, was another cause of the feud between the rapper and his label. Unfortunately, until this date both Interscope and Busta's representative are still refusing to issue an official statement regarding the news.
Meanwhile, despite the bad rumors surrounding him, the rapper himself is facing a busy schedule this year as he will hit the road to do some concerts. One of the gigs that he will stage is performing at Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution tour that set to kick off on July 16 and end on August 26. After that, Busta reportedly will also play a free gig at the Royal Albert Hall in London on September 26.
More Busta Rhymes News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal