'Good Shepherd' to Have Two More Sequels
Critically acclaimed drama thriller "The Good Shepherd" seems to be leading on having two follow-up movies in the coming future. The sequels rumor has been sparked by Robert De Niro, "Shepherd" director/producer/actor, after receiving a lifetime achievement award at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival on Friday, June 4.
Talking about these possible future projects, the 64-year-old confessed that he is planning on making the Academy Awards-nominated CIA Cold War drama a trilogy. He further explained that one of the new films will center on the action from 1961 to 1989, while the other will be focused on the first film's hero, Edward Wilson played by Matt Damon in "Shepherd".
Following the turbulent early history of the Central Intelligence Agency seen from the perspective of a man, "Good Shepherd" stars Damon, Angelina Jolie, De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Billy Crudup and many more. The movie that managed to snag Silver Berlin Bear from the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival for Outstanding Artistic Contribution collected nearly $60 million nationwide and $99.5 million worldwide.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body