'Good Shepherd' to Have Two More Sequels
Critically acclaimed drama thriller "The Good Shepherd" seems to be leading on having two follow-up movies in the coming future. The sequels rumor has been sparked by Robert De Niro, "Shepherd" director/producer/actor, after receiving a lifetime achievement award at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival on Friday, June 4.
Talking about these possible future projects, the 64-year-old confessed that he is planning on making the Academy Awards-nominated CIA Cold War drama a trilogy. He further explained that one of the new films will center on the action from 1961 to 1989, while the other will be focused on the first film's hero, Edward Wilson played by Matt Damon in "Shepherd".
Following the turbulent early history of the Central Intelligence Agency seen from the perspective of a man, "Good Shepherd" stars Damon, Angelina Jolie, De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Billy Crudup and many more. The movie that managed to snag Silver Berlin Bear from the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival for Outstanding Artistic Contribution collected nearly $60 million nationwide and $99.5 million worldwide.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video