'Good Shepherd' to Have Two More Sequels
Critically acclaimed drama thriller "The Good Shepherd" seems to be leading on having two follow-up movies in the coming future. The sequels rumor has been sparked by Robert De Niro, "Shepherd" director/producer/actor, after receiving a lifetime achievement award at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival on Friday, June 4.
Talking about these possible future projects, the 64-year-old confessed that he is planning on making the Academy Awards-nominated CIA Cold War drama a trilogy. He further explained that one of the new films will center on the action from 1961 to 1989, while the other will be focused on the first film's hero, Edward Wilson played by Matt Damon in "Shepherd".
Following the turbulent early history of the Central Intelligence Agency seen from the perspective of a man, "Good Shepherd" stars Damon, Angelina Jolie, De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Billy Crudup and many more. The movie that managed to snag Silver Berlin Bear from the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival for Outstanding Artistic Contribution collected nearly $60 million nationwide and $99.5 million worldwide.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!