'Good Shepherd' to Have Two More Sequels
Critically acclaimed drama thriller "The Good Shepherd" seems to be leading on having two follow-up movies in the coming future. The sequels rumor has been sparked by Robert De Niro, "Shepherd" director/producer/actor, after receiving a lifetime achievement award at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival on Friday, June 4.
Talking about these possible future projects, the 64-year-old confessed that he is planning on making the Academy Awards-nominated CIA Cold War drama a trilogy. He further explained that one of the new films will center on the action from 1961 to 1989, while the other will be focused on the first film's hero, Edward Wilson played by Matt Damon in "Shepherd".
Following the turbulent early history of the Central Intelligence Agency seen from the perspective of a man, "Good Shepherd" stars Damon, Angelina Jolie, De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Billy Crudup and many more. The movie that managed to snag Silver Berlin Bear from the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival for Outstanding Artistic Contribution collected nearly $60 million nationwide and $99.5 million worldwide.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby