Beyonce Knowles to Get 500,000 Pound for Bermuda Festival
Beyonce Knowles reportedly is set to add 500,000 pound sterling on her pocket if she decided to play at the upcoming Bermuda Music Festival. Reports stated that Beyonce will actually received 250,000 for her appearance while the other half is being intended to cover all of her expenses.
The plan to tap the R 'n' B singer to perform at the festival comes directly from the event's organizer Rock Newman who stated that her appearance could make the festival gets merrier. "This event will garner more worldwide attention for Bermuda than anything that has ever happened here. Folks around the world are going to say 'Bermuda has got it going on!'" Newman said.
The festival itself will be held from October 1 to 4 and beside Beyonce, there are other famous names that also being expected to perform at the event. The musicians that the organizers plan to tap and join the "Crazy in Love" singer are her sister Solange Knowles and Alicia Keys.
In other news, Beyonce herself reportedly has already preparing to release her new studio album as the follow up to "B'Day". On the upcoming record, which hasn't had any details yet regarding its title and release date, the singer is working with two producers Chris Stewart and Kuk Harrell.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences