Beyonce Knowles to Get 500,000 Pound for Bermuda Festival
Beyonce Knowles reportedly is set to add 500,000 pound sterling on her pocket if she decided to play at the upcoming Bermuda Music Festival. Reports stated that Beyonce will actually received 250,000 for her appearance while the other half is being intended to cover all of her expenses.
The plan to tap the R 'n' B singer to perform at the festival comes directly from the event's organizer Rock Newman who stated that her appearance could make the festival gets merrier. "This event will garner more worldwide attention for Bermuda than anything that has ever happened here. Folks around the world are going to say 'Bermuda has got it going on!'" Newman said.
The festival itself will be held from October 1 to 4 and beside Beyonce, there are other famous names that also being expected to perform at the event. The musicians that the organizers plan to tap and join the "Crazy in Love" singer are her sister Solange Knowles and Alicia Keys.
In other news, Beyonce herself reportedly has already preparing to release her new studio album as the follow up to "B'Day". On the upcoming record, which hasn't had any details yet regarding its title and release date, the singer is working with two producers Chris Stewart and Kuk Harrell.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs