Beyonce Knowles to Get 500,000 Pound for Bermuda Festival
Beyonce Knowles reportedly is set to add 500,000 pound sterling on her pocket if she decided to play at the upcoming Bermuda Music Festival. Reports stated that Beyonce will actually received 250,000 for her appearance while the other half is being intended to cover all of her expenses.
The plan to tap the R 'n' B singer to perform at the festival comes directly from the event's organizer Rock Newman who stated that her appearance could make the festival gets merrier. "This event will garner more worldwide attention for Bermuda than anything that has ever happened here. Folks around the world are going to say 'Bermuda has got it going on!'" Newman said.
The festival itself will be held from October 1 to 4 and beside Beyonce, there are other famous names that also being expected to perform at the event. The musicians that the organizers plan to tap and join the "Crazy in Love" singer are her sister Solange Knowles and Alicia Keys.
In other news, Beyonce herself reportedly has already preparing to release her new studio album as the follow up to "B'Day". On the upcoming record, which hasn't had any details yet regarding its title and release date, the singer is working with two producers Chris Stewart and Kuk Harrell.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift