Lily Allen's New Album to Feature Lindsay Lohan?
New rumors spark in the press regarding Lily Allen's upcoming album, claiming that one of the songs on the LP will feature a collaboration between her and Lindsay Lohan. It was said that the pair will team up in a song titled "Wherever You Go".
The news sparks after Lily and Lindsay were spotted having dinner together sometime along with the Hollywood babe's rumored girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Unfortunately there are no confirmations yet from both singers stating whether the news is true or not.
Lily herself has previously shouted a surprising statement in a recent interview with RollingStone.com by stating that she may retire from the music scene should her new album receive a bad reception. "I'm really scared about what people are going to say. Some people will like it and some won't. If people hate it, then I'll just try something else," she said.
The singer said if she does retire from the music world she has already set her eyes on becoming the A&R staff of a recording company. "I'd really like to do A&R at a record company. I love going to gigs," she said.
Meanwhile, not too different from Lily, Lindsay herself is also preparing to release her new studio set titled "Spirit In the Dark" on November 4. On the new LP, the singer/actress is tapping some famous musicians to work with, such as Pharrell Williams, Akon and Ne-Yo.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift