Lily Allen's New Album to Feature Lindsay Lohan?
New rumors spark in the press regarding Lily Allen's upcoming album, claiming that one of the songs on the LP will feature a collaboration between her and Lindsay Lohan. It was said that the pair will team up in a song titled "Wherever You Go".
The news sparks after Lily and Lindsay were spotted having dinner together sometime along with the Hollywood babe's rumored girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Unfortunately there are no confirmations yet from both singers stating whether the news is true or not.
Lily herself has previously shouted a surprising statement in a recent interview with RollingStone.com by stating that she may retire from the music scene should her new album receive a bad reception. "I'm really scared about what people are going to say. Some people will like it and some won't. If people hate it, then I'll just try something else," she said.
The singer said if she does retire from the music world she has already set her eyes on becoming the A&R staff of a recording company. "I'd really like to do A&R at a record company. I love going to gigs," she said.
Meanwhile, not too different from Lily, Lindsay herself is also preparing to release her new studio set titled "Spirit In the Dark" on November 4. On the new LP, the singer/actress is tapping some famous musicians to work with, such as Pharrell Williams, Akon and Ne-Yo.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?