Coming Soon: Jonas Brothers' Clothing Line
Having a number of future projects in the pipeline, including two Disney Channel Original Series, a 3D concert movie, a behind-the-scenes book, and a sequel to their hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Jonas Brothers will soon add fashion designer into their career resume. The siblings are planning to launch their own line of fashion.
Kevin Jonas told Entertainmentwise about the prospect of launching a future clothing range. When he was asked if he and his brothers are thinking about an invasion into the fashion world, he answered "Definitely, we'd love to do that."
He, furthermore, explained "Not that we're designers or anything, but we have a passion for clothes and what we wear and what other people wear, so maybe. It's definitely looking good."
Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas have recently been named one of "Hollywood's New Wave" in Vanity Fair Aug 2008 issue, being counted among the most promising young stars in the era of YouTube and Gawker.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21