Coming Soon: Jonas Brothers' Clothing Line
Having a number of future projects in the pipeline, including two Disney Channel Original Series, a 3D concert movie, a behind-the-scenes book, and a sequel to their hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Jonas Brothers will soon add fashion designer into their career resume. The siblings are planning to launch their own line of fashion.
Kevin Jonas told Entertainmentwise about the prospect of launching a future clothing range. When he was asked if he and his brothers are thinking about an invasion into the fashion world, he answered "Definitely, we'd love to do that."
He, furthermore, explained "Not that we're designers or anything, but we have a passion for clothes and what we wear and what other people wear, so maybe. It's definitely looking good."
Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas have recently been named one of "Hollywood's New Wave" in Vanity Fair Aug 2008 issue, being counted among the most promising young stars in the era of YouTube and Gawker.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame