Coming Soon: Jonas Brothers' Clothing Line
Having a number of future projects in the pipeline, including two Disney Channel Original Series, a 3D concert movie, a behind-the-scenes book, and a sequel to their hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Jonas Brothers will soon add fashion designer into their career resume. The siblings are planning to launch their own line of fashion.
Kevin Jonas told Entertainmentwise about the prospect of launching a future clothing range. When he was asked if he and his brothers are thinking about an invasion into the fashion world, he answered "Definitely, we'd love to do that."
He, furthermore, explained "Not that we're designers or anything, but we have a passion for clothes and what we wear and what other people wear, so maybe. It's definitely looking good."
Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas have recently been named one of "Hollywood's New Wave" in Vanity Fair Aug 2008 issue, being counted among the most promising young stars in the era of YouTube and Gawker.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds