Coming Soon: Jonas Brothers' Clothing Line
Having a number of future projects in the pipeline, including two Disney Channel Original Series, a 3D concert movie, a behind-the-scenes book, and a sequel to their hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Jonas Brothers will soon add fashion designer into their career resume. The siblings are planning to launch their own line of fashion.
Kevin Jonas told Entertainmentwise about the prospect of launching a future clothing range. When he was asked if he and his brothers are thinking about an invasion into the fashion world, he answered "Definitely, we'd love to do that."
He, furthermore, explained "Not that we're designers or anything, but we have a passion for clothes and what we wear and what other people wear, so maybe. It's definitely looking good."
Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas have recently been named one of "Hollywood's New Wave" in Vanity Fair Aug 2008 issue, being counted among the most promising young stars in the era of YouTube and Gawker.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal