A Slew of New Photos From 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
Following report that the latest "Harry Potter" drama will be opened with a big attack, a bunch of new photos from the highly anticipated "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" has been unveiled. Two of them are coming out courtesy of MSN, two others from Mofiefone, and the rest from USA Today.
Most of the pictures posted below shows the stills from the movie, while one of them displays director David Yates giving instruction to Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley on the set of the upcoming film. Besides providing fans with more images of the three main characters, Harry, Ron and Hermione, the photos also give a closer look into some of the other characters, Luna Lovegood played by Evanna Lynch, Draco Malvoy portrayed by Tom Felton and Professor Albus Dumbledore depicted by Michael Gambon.
Telling the story of boy wizard Harry Potter in his sixth year studying at Hogwarts, "Half-Blood Prince" will be presenting an even more darker tone "Harry Potter" movie. The Warner Bros. Pictures ' flick will be focused once again to Potter and his two friends as they race to unravel a new mystery behind their foe while the impending war in the wizarding world is coming closer and closer.
Supported by Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman and Maggie Smith, the movie is coming into theaters on November 21. It was filmed using the screenplay written by Steven Kloves.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018