A Slew of New Photos From 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
Following report that the latest "Harry Potter" drama will be opened with a big attack, a bunch of new photos from the highly anticipated "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" has been unveiled. Two of them are coming out courtesy of MSN, two others from Mofiefone, and the rest from USA Today.
Most of the pictures posted below shows the stills from the movie, while one of them displays director David Yates giving instruction to Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley on the set of the upcoming film. Besides providing fans with more images of the three main characters, Harry, Ron and Hermione, the photos also give a closer look into some of the other characters, Luna Lovegood played by Evanna Lynch, Draco Malvoy portrayed by Tom Felton and Professor Albus Dumbledore depicted by Michael Gambon.
Telling the story of boy wizard Harry Potter in his sixth year studying at Hogwarts, "Half-Blood Prince" will be presenting an even more darker tone "Harry Potter" movie. The Warner Bros. Pictures ' flick will be focused once again to Potter and his two friends as they race to unravel a new mystery behind their foe while the impending war in the wizarding world is coming closer and closer.
Supported by Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman and Maggie Smith, the movie is coming into theaters on November 21. It was filmed using the screenplay written by Steven Kloves.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked