'Magneto' Script Unraveled?
Buzzes are hyphening around "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" since the spin-off to successful "X-Men" movie series has kicked off its production for its May 2009 release. Nonetheless, "Wolverine" isn't the only "X-Men" spin-off coming out in 2009. Marvel Enterprises have one other "X-Men" project on their hands, "Magneto", and the possible script of it has leaked out through Coventry Telegraph.net.
Whilst it has been noted earlier that the action fantasy movie will focus on young Magneto and follow him as he ventures to avenge the death of his family by Nazi and befriends Charles Xavier, the alleged script provides more detailed information on the story. The screenplay will be opened and closed with a ceremony to mark the 60th anniversary of Auschwitz's liberation. On the special occasion, Erik Lehnsherr whose alter ego in known as Magneto stands among leaders and survivors gathering in Krakow, Poland, to remember the atrocities committed by Nazi.
Flashing back to Lehnsherr's teenage years, it is revealed that Magneto is a survivor of the Auschwitz concentration camp where as a young boy with superpower, he is subjected to be Nazi's experiment in finding a clue to create a master race of supermen. When the war ends, Lehnsherr tries to build a new life but soon finds himself tracking down the people torturing him and having his revenge. Thoughout his journey to find justice which brings him to Paris, Argentina, Israel and the U.S., he meets Professor Xavier and creates a friendship bond with the founder of the "X-Men". "Magneto" will be directed by David S. Goyer, who also provides the script.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'