Model Paul Sculfor Moves in with Cameron Diaz
They have been dating for sometimes and it appears that they're taking their relationship into the next level. Paul Sculfor, the model boyfriend of Cameron Diaz, reportedly has moved into the actress' Hollywood Hills home.
A source told In Touch Weekly, Cammy and Paul "have been spending every night together. He doesn't have a house in LA and Cameron doesn't mind him staying with her. When he dated Jen Aniston he used to stay at hotels, but Cameron likes him a lot and always wants to be around him." Cammy herself according to the publication paid $1.5 million for the home, which she purchased and renovated in 2001.
Neither Cammy nor Paul has commented on the report.
Played secretive about their romance, Cammy and Paul were photographed hugging and kissing during an outing in West Hollywood on June 22. She was then seen having a workout with her personal trainer at the gym in L.A. on Wednesday, July 2.
Professionally, Cammy could next be seen starring in the drama flick "My Sister's Keeper" which is slated to hit the theaters next year.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny