Model Paul Sculfor Moves in with Cameron Diaz
They have been dating for sometimes and it appears that they're taking their relationship into the next level. Paul Sculfor, the model boyfriend of Cameron Diaz, reportedly has moved into the actress' Hollywood Hills home.
A source told In Touch Weekly, Cammy and Paul "have been spending every night together. He doesn't have a house in LA and Cameron doesn't mind him staying with her. When he dated Jen Aniston he used to stay at hotels, but Cameron likes him a lot and always wants to be around him." Cammy herself according to the publication paid $1.5 million for the home, which she purchased and renovated in 2001.
Neither Cammy nor Paul has commented on the report.
Played secretive about their romance, Cammy and Paul were photographed hugging and kissing during an outing in West Hollywood on June 22. She was then seen having a workout with her personal trainer at the gym in L.A. on Wednesday, July 2.
Professionally, Cammy could next be seen starring in the drama flick "My Sister's Keeper" which is slated to hit the theaters next year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked