Nicolas Cage's 'Knowing' Unveils First Trailer
Summit Entertainment have presented movie lovers with a look into their latest drama thriller "Knowing" by releasing its first trailer. Giving clues to the newest work of acclaimed director Alex Proyas, the trailer exposes how John Koestler played by Nicolas Cage comes across his chilling discovery of the incoming disasters.
Opened with a scene from 50 years ago when a classroom teacher tells her students to draw what they think will happen in the future for a time capsule, the video footage fast forwards to the year the time capsule is being retrieved. While other kids each get the drawing sketched by the past students, one in particular, Caleb Koestler, receives a piece of paper with rows of random numbers.
When his father, John, observes the cryptic message, he soon discovers that it holds a startling secret. The encoded message contains truthful predictions of every major disaster in the past 50 years as well as the future disasters giving out the dates, death tolls and coordinates.
Co-scripted and directed by "I, Robot" filmmaker, "Knowing" stars also Rose Byrne and supported by Chandler Canterbury and Ben Mendelsohn among others. It is coming to the big screen on March 20, 2009.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof