Nicolas Cage's 'Knowing' Unveils First Trailer
Summit Entertainment have presented movie lovers with a look into their latest drama thriller "Knowing" by releasing its first trailer. Giving clues to the newest work of acclaimed director Alex Proyas, the trailer exposes how John Koestler played by Nicolas Cage comes across his chilling discovery of the incoming disasters.
Opened with a scene from 50 years ago when a classroom teacher tells her students to draw what they think will happen in the future for a time capsule, the video footage fast forwards to the year the time capsule is being retrieved. While other kids each get the drawing sketched by the past students, one in particular, Caleb Koestler, receives a piece of paper with rows of random numbers.
When his father, John, observes the cryptic message, he soon discovers that it holds a startling secret. The encoded message contains truthful predictions of every major disaster in the past 50 years as well as the future disasters giving out the dates, death tolls and coordinates.
Co-scripted and directed by "I, Robot" filmmaker, "Knowing" stars also Rose Byrne and supported by Chandler Canterbury and Ben Mendelsohn among others. It is coming to the big screen on March 20, 2009.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame