Nicolas Cage's 'Knowing' Unveils First Trailer
Summit Entertainment have presented movie lovers with a look into their latest drama thriller "Knowing" by releasing its first trailer. Giving clues to the newest work of acclaimed director Alex Proyas, the trailer exposes how John Koestler played by Nicolas Cage comes across his chilling discovery of the incoming disasters.
Opened with a scene from 50 years ago when a classroom teacher tells her students to draw what they think will happen in the future for a time capsule, the video footage fast forwards to the year the time capsule is being retrieved. While other kids each get the drawing sketched by the past students, one in particular, Caleb Koestler, receives a piece of paper with rows of random numbers.
When his father, John, observes the cryptic message, he soon discovers that it holds a startling secret. The encoded message contains truthful predictions of every major disaster in the past 50 years as well as the future disasters giving out the dates, death tolls and coordinates.
Co-scripted and directed by "I, Robot" filmmaker, "Knowing" stars also Rose Byrne and supported by Chandler Canterbury and Ben Mendelsohn among others. It is coming to the big screen on March 20, 2009.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now