Feeling Too Young to Marry, Megan Fox Ends Engagement with Brian Austin Green
Males all over the world rejoice for Megan Fox is back on the single market. The sexy actress reportedly has called off her engagement to actor boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
No further details are available as of press time, but various reports claimed that Fox "sent business associates correspondence" last week to inform them about her and Brian's broken engagement. Despite their alleged split, an insider claimed that Fox "still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."
Neither Fox nor Brian gives comment on the break up rumors.
Rumors about Fox's separation from Brian have been circulating for sometimes. Speculation on that matter was in all probabilities triggered by the fact that Fox has been snapped wearing no ring on her engagement finger at a number of occasions.
More Megan Fox News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle