Feeling Too Young to Marry, Megan Fox Ends Engagement with Brian Austin Green
Males all over the world rejoice for Megan Fox is back on the single market. The sexy actress reportedly has called off her engagement to actor boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
No further details are available as of press time, but various reports claimed that Fox "sent business associates correspondence" last week to inform them about her and Brian's broken engagement. Despite their alleged split, an insider claimed that Fox "still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."
Neither Fox nor Brian gives comment on the break up rumors.
Rumors about Fox's separation from Brian have been circulating for sometimes. Speculation on that matter was in all probabilities triggered by the fact that Fox has been snapped wearing no ring on her engagement finger at a number of occasions.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'