Feeling Too Young to Marry, Megan Fox Ends Engagement with Brian Austin Green
Males all over the world rejoice for Megan Fox is back on the single market. The sexy actress reportedly has called off her engagement to actor boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
No further details are available as of press time, but various reports claimed that Fox "sent business associates correspondence" last week to inform them about her and Brian's broken engagement. Despite their alleged split, an insider claimed that Fox "still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."
Neither Fox nor Brian gives comment on the break up rumors.
Rumors about Fox's separation from Brian have been circulating for sometimes. Speculation on that matter was in all probabilities triggered by the fact that Fox has been snapped wearing no ring on her engagement finger at a number of occasions.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly