Feeling Too Young to Marry, Megan Fox Ends Engagement with Brian Austin Green
Males all over the world rejoice for Megan Fox is back on the single market. The sexy actress reportedly has called off her engagement to actor boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
No further details are available as of press time, but various reports claimed that Fox "sent business associates correspondence" last week to inform them about her and Brian's broken engagement. Despite their alleged split, an insider claimed that Fox "still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."
Neither Fox nor Brian gives comment on the break up rumors.
Rumors about Fox's separation from Brian have been circulating for sometimes. Speculation on that matter was in all probabilities triggered by the fact that Fox has been snapped wearing no ring on her engagement finger at a number of occasions.
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards