Feeling Too Young to Marry, Megan Fox Ends Engagement with Brian Austin Green
Males all over the world rejoice for Megan Fox is back on the single market. The sexy actress reportedly has called off her engagement to actor boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
No further details are available as of press time, but various reports claimed that Fox "sent business associates correspondence" last week to inform them about her and Brian's broken engagement. Despite their alleged split, an insider claimed that Fox "still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."
Neither Fox nor Brian gives comment on the break up rumors.
Rumors about Fox's separation from Brian have been circulating for sometimes. Speculation on that matter was in all probabilities triggered by the fact that Fox has been snapped wearing no ring on her engagement finger at a number of occasions.
More Megan Fox News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans