Actor Balthazar Getty Denied Affair with Sienna Miller
Despite the mounting evidence to the contrary, Balthazar Getty has slammed heavy media reports that he has embarked on a secret love relationship with movie star Sienna Miller. To the U.K. Daily Mail, the actor and oil heir insisted, "It's not true. No truth, no truth to any of that" when referring to the persistent rumors of him dating Miller.
Last week News of the World started rumors that Miller's then boyfriend Matthew Rhys who as well is her costar in the film "The Edge of Love" introduced her to Getty, a married man and father of four children. The twosome were claimed to have been very close with each other in the past three months. She, furthermore, was said to have "spent this week in a Hollywood house with him."
Getty's wife Rosetta Millington reportedly was "devastated" upon hearing report that her husband "even secretly flew to London and Prague to be with Sienna to get to know her even better" and thus decided to fly to Italy to find out the truth.
Despite Getty's denial of an affair with Miller, photos of them sharing an intimate moment have hit the Internet. In one of the pics, the twosome were snapped cuddling while the other pic showed Getty touched her face lovingly.
Rumors have been abuzz that the photos were taken a month ago when Miller was still dating her then boyfriend, actor Rhys Ifans. No words just yet from Miller herself or her people concerning that matter.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album