Actor Balthazar Getty Denied Affair with Sienna Miller
Despite the mounting evidence to the contrary, Balthazar Getty has slammed heavy media reports that he has embarked on a secret love relationship with movie star Sienna Miller. To the U.K. Daily Mail, the actor and oil heir insisted, "It's not true. No truth, no truth to any of that" when referring to the persistent rumors of him dating Miller.
Last week News of the World started rumors that Miller's then boyfriend Matthew Rhys who as well is her costar in the film "The Edge of Love" introduced her to Getty, a married man and father of four children. The twosome were claimed to have been very close with each other in the past three months. She, furthermore, was said to have "spent this week in a Hollywood house with him."
Getty's wife Rosetta Millington reportedly was "devastated" upon hearing report that her husband "even secretly flew to London and Prague to be with Sienna to get to know her even better" and thus decided to fly to Italy to find out the truth.
Despite Getty's denial of an affair with Miller, photos of them sharing an intimate moment have hit the Internet. In one of the pics, the twosome were snapped cuddling while the other pic showed Getty touched her face lovingly.
Rumors have been abuzz that the photos were taken a month ago when Miller was still dating her then boyfriend, actor Rhys Ifans. No words just yet from Miller herself or her people concerning that matter.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'