'Narnia: Dawn Treader' Sails to Mexico
The first two "Narnia" movies have been largely filmed in New Zealand due to government tax incentives. Thus, it is most likely that the third film would be getting the same shooting location. But, that is not the case with "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader".
Giving update to the film succeeding "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", producers revealed that the production of the Walden Media's flick will be moved to Rosarito, Mexico with the set-up shop at Baja Studios. On the moving of the filming base, producers reasoned that the third adaptation movie of C.S. Lewis' novel series will be needing several large sound stages and a massive water tank, and they will get that by using Baja, the studio where "Titanic", "Deep Blue Sea" and "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World".
Though setting the production of the latest "Narnia" series in Mexico, it is said that the location shots in Australia will still be done according to the planned schedule. With the changing of location base, the production is likely to be pushed from its October 2008 plan to January 2009.
"Dawn Trader" will be directed by Michael Apted using the screenplay written by Steven Knight. It will follows the adventure of the two youngest Pevensive siblings, Lucy and Edmund, and their cousin Eustace after they are being thrown to Narnia's royal ship The Dawn Treader and join Prince Caspian in his quest to find the seven banished lords. The flick is slated for May 7, 2010 release.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage