Mandy Moore and Rocker Boyfriend Ryan Adams Break Up
Has been keeping her romance with rocker boyfriend Ryan Adams away from the spotlight, Mandy Moore reportedly has split with him. A representative for Ryan exclusively confirmed their separation to OK! magazine.
Ryan himself was quoted as saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life." He continued adding, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
Put the blame on the media spotlight for his split from Moore, Ryan stated he's "allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others."
He furthermore said, "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober. Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT."
Moore and Ryan, per OK!, had been dating since December 2007. Reports on their secret romance surfaced in March but it was not until May that they went public with their romance.
More Mandy Moore News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences