Mandy Moore and Rocker Boyfriend Ryan Adams Break Up
Has been keeping her romance with rocker boyfriend Ryan Adams away from the spotlight, Mandy Moore reportedly has split with him. A representative for Ryan exclusively confirmed their separation to OK! magazine.
Ryan himself was quoted as saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life." He continued adding, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
Put the blame on the media spotlight for his split from Moore, Ryan stated he's "allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others."
He furthermore said, "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober. Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT."
Moore and Ryan, per OK!, had been dating since December 2007. Reports on their secret romance surfaced in March but it was not until May that they went public with their romance.
More Mandy Moore News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri