Mandy Moore and Rocker Boyfriend Ryan Adams Break Up
Has been keeping her romance with rocker boyfriend Ryan Adams away from the spotlight, Mandy Moore reportedly has split with him. A representative for Ryan exclusively confirmed their separation to OK! magazine.
Ryan himself was quoted as saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life." He continued adding, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
Put the blame on the media spotlight for his split from Moore, Ryan stated he's "allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others."
He furthermore said, "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober. Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT."
Moore and Ryan, per OK!, had been dating since December 2007. Reports on their secret romance surfaced in March but it was not until May that they went public with their romance.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy