Mandy Moore and Rocker Boyfriend Ryan Adams Break Up
Has been keeping her romance with rocker boyfriend Ryan Adams away from the spotlight, Mandy Moore reportedly has split with him. A representative for Ryan exclusively confirmed their separation to OK! magazine.
Ryan himself was quoted as saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life." He continued adding, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
Put the blame on the media spotlight for his split from Moore, Ryan stated he's "allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others."
He furthermore said, "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober. Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT."
Moore and Ryan, per OK!, had been dating since December 2007. Reports on their secret romance surfaced in March but it was not until May that they went public with their romance.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot