Mandy Moore and Rocker Boyfriend Ryan Adams Break Up
Has been keeping her romance with rocker boyfriend Ryan Adams away from the spotlight, Mandy Moore reportedly has split with him. A representative for Ryan exclusively confirmed their separation to OK! magazine.
Ryan himself was quoted as saying, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life." He continued adding, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
Put the blame on the media spotlight for his split from Moore, Ryan stated he's "allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others."
He furthermore said, "I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober. Also, I just want to jam. Plus I like metal A LOT."
Moore and Ryan, per OK!, had been dating since December 2007. Reports on their secret romance surfaced in March but it was not until May that they went public with their romance.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked