Tentative Date for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Few days after Darren Lynn Bousman's rock musical thriller got its extended trailer, words are coming out that "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has received its release date. Reportedly, LionsGate Films has tentatively set this movie to be outed at the same day "Quantum of Solace" become available on the big screen on November 7, 2008.
Originally slated for April screening, the tidbit is now said to be eyeing a limited release on the new scheduled date. Nevertheless, further details concerning which cities chosen for the limited viewing have yet been shared. So far, LionsGate's press site still noted the release date as "Coming Soon!".
Set in the future year of 2056 when the selling of organ transplants becomes ordinary due to organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" focused its story on GeneCo, a biotech company that offers the transplants with a catch. If the receivers of the transplants cannot or miss their payments, the company will send Repo Men to recollect the organs. The movie stars Paul Sorvino, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Anthony Stewart Head, Bill Moseley and Sarah Brightman.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked