Tentative Date for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Few days after Darren Lynn Bousman's rock musical thriller got its extended trailer, words are coming out that "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has received its release date. Reportedly, LionsGate Films has tentatively set this movie to be outed at the same day "Quantum of Solace" become available on the big screen on November 7, 2008.
Originally slated for April screening, the tidbit is now said to be eyeing a limited release on the new scheduled date. Nevertheless, further details concerning which cities chosen for the limited viewing have yet been shared. So far, LionsGate's press site still noted the release date as "Coming Soon!".
Set in the future year of 2056 when the selling of organ transplants becomes ordinary due to organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" focused its story on GeneCo, a biotech company that offers the transplants with a catch. If the receivers of the transplants cannot or miss their payments, the company will send Repo Men to recollect the organs. The movie stars Paul Sorvino, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Anthony Stewart Head, Bill Moseley and Sarah Brightman.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right