Tentative Date for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Few days after Darren Lynn Bousman's rock musical thriller got its extended trailer, words are coming out that "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has received its release date. Reportedly, LionsGate Films has tentatively set this movie to be outed at the same day "Quantum of Solace" become available on the big screen on November 7, 2008.
Originally slated for April screening, the tidbit is now said to be eyeing a limited release on the new scheduled date. Nevertheless, further details concerning which cities chosen for the limited viewing have yet been shared. So far, LionsGate's press site still noted the release date as "Coming Soon!".
Set in the future year of 2056 when the selling of organ transplants becomes ordinary due to organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" focused its story on GeneCo, a biotech company that offers the transplants with a catch. If the receivers of the transplants cannot or miss their payments, the company will send Repo Men to recollect the organs. The movie stars Paul Sorvino, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Anthony Stewart Head, Bill Moseley and Sarah Brightman.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic