Tentative Date for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Few days after Darren Lynn Bousman's rock musical thriller got its extended trailer, words are coming out that "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has received its release date. Reportedly, LionsGate Films has tentatively set this movie to be outed at the same day "Quantum of Solace" become available on the big screen on November 7, 2008.
Originally slated for April screening, the tidbit is now said to be eyeing a limited release on the new scheduled date. Nevertheless, further details concerning which cities chosen for the limited viewing have yet been shared. So far, LionsGate's press site still noted the release date as "Coming Soon!".
Set in the future year of 2056 when the selling of organ transplants becomes ordinary due to organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" focused its story on GeneCo, a biotech company that offers the transplants with a catch. If the receivers of the transplants cannot or miss their payments, the company will send Repo Men to recollect the organs. The movie stars Paul Sorvino, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Anthony Stewart Head, Bill Moseley and Sarah Brightman.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones