Judge Permitted TMZ to Repost Verne Troyer's Sex Tape, Co-Star Actively Shopping It Around Town
The judge has a change concerning an early order prohibited TMZ from broadcasting the snippet of Verne Troyer's sex tape. The actor's co-star in the tape, model Ranae Shrider, has informed a federal court that she was the one who leaked the footage, a revelation which prompted a Los Angeles judge to finally allow TMZ to repost the sex tape.
Troyer's then girlfriend Shrider signed a declaration filed in federal court in Los Angeles stating the sex tape was created with her digital video camera. Claimed herself as the owner of the tape, she then allowed celebrity website TMZ to broadcast snippets of the tape and in the meantime is shopping the full 50-minute tape around to the highest bidder.
TMZ, who had been temporarily banned from airing the tape, already restored the footage on its site by Tuesday evening, July 1.
Allowing TMZ to repost Troyer's sex tape, the judge however still banned a porn distributor named in a $20 million lawsuit filed by the so-called "Mini-Me" actor from distributing or taking orders for the 50-minute tape.
In the wake of the report, TMZ has claimed that Shrider is now actively shopping the sex tape around town and asking for a minimum $25,000. It, moreover, also predicted that the tape "could go wide as early as next week."
Neither Shrider nor Troyer has commented on the report.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake