Judge Permitted TMZ to Repost Verne Troyer's Sex Tape, Co-Star Actively Shopping It Around Town
The judge has a change concerning an early order prohibited TMZ from broadcasting the snippet of Verne Troyer's sex tape. The actor's co-star in the tape, model Ranae Shrider, has informed a federal court that she was the one who leaked the footage, a revelation which prompted a Los Angeles judge to finally allow TMZ to repost the sex tape.
Troyer's then girlfriend Shrider signed a declaration filed in federal court in Los Angeles stating the sex tape was created with her digital video camera. Claimed herself as the owner of the tape, she then allowed celebrity website TMZ to broadcast snippets of the tape and in the meantime is shopping the full 50-minute tape around to the highest bidder.
TMZ, who had been temporarily banned from airing the tape, already restored the footage on its site by Tuesday evening, July 1.
Allowing TMZ to repost Troyer's sex tape, the judge however still banned a porn distributor named in a $20 million lawsuit filed by the so-called "Mini-Me" actor from distributing or taking orders for the 50-minute tape.
In the wake of the report, TMZ has claimed that Shrider is now actively shopping the sex tape around town and asking for a minimum $25,000. It, moreover, also predicted that the tape "could go wide as early as next week."
Neither Shrider nor Troyer has commented on the report.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game