'Pineapple Express' Soundtrack Streamed
In August, Columbia Pictures are going to present moviegoers with another comedy movie from the talented Judd Apatow, "Pineapple Express" and to prepare fans and movie lovers alike they have released video footages from the movie from extended clip to trailer. Still, to excite fans even more on the upcoming film, the studio have given fans a chance to get another taste of the movie through its soundtrack.
Starting on Wednesday, July 2, some of the tracks from the Pineapple Express Soundtrack are streamed on MySpace. The songs to be heard for free include the cool '80s title track from Huey Lewis and the News entitled "Pineapple Express" and four other songs, "Dr. Greenthumb", "Lost at Birth", "Wanted Dread or Alive" and "Pineapple Fights", from Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Peter Tosh and Graeme Revell respectively.
The album itself contains tracks also from Bell Biv Devoe, Mountain, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Robert Palmer and many others with songs titled, such as "Poison", "Don't Look Around", "Tha Crossroads", "Woke Up Laughing" et cetera. It will be available in stores on August 5, three days before the film is released in the theaters nationwide.
"Pineapple Express" itself follows the story of two stoners, Dale Denton and Saul Silver, as they try to escape murder attempt set by dangerous drug lord after Dale witnesses the lord killing a crooked cop and accidentally left his rare new strain of weed near the crime scene. Co-scripted by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the movie is directed by David Gordon Green and co-produced by Apatow. It stars Rogen and James Franco and supported by Danny McBride, Gary Cole, Rosie Perez and Amber Heard.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars