New Kids On The Block Tapped New Edition on a New Song
New Kids On The Block are set to give something special for their fans on their upcoming yet-to-be-titled new LP, set to be outed on September 8, by putting a special collaboration track titled "Full Service" on the record. On the song New Kids are teaming up with fellow '80s famous boyband New Edition.
The news was confirmed by the producer of the track RedOne, who told People.com saying, "Donnie Wahlberg had this idea for a few months, since New Kids had the idea of getting back together really. Donnie's been looking for that one track for all of them and I think we found it." Beside producing it the renown producer was also involved on the song's writing alongside Donnie and Lady GaGa.
Commenting about the new song, RedOne stated, "It sounds very universal and melodic and has both sides in it: The R&B, which is New Edition and the pop side for New Kids, It's very uplifting. Right away you start feeling good and every part feels natural to each one of the guys."
Moreover, the producer also stated that the recording process for the new track went so well and the chemistry between the two groups are great. "It went really smoothly, There were no egos or attitudes. It felt like they'd been friends forever," RedOne said. Meanwhile, the minus part from the collaboration act is that New Edition are not being joined again by Bobby Brown.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4