New Kids On The Block Tapped New Edition on a New Song
New Kids On The Block are set to give something special for their fans on their upcoming yet-to-be-titled new LP, set to be outed on September 8, by putting a special collaboration track titled "Full Service" on the record. On the song New Kids are teaming up with fellow '80s famous boyband New Edition.
The news was confirmed by the producer of the track RedOne, who told People.com saying, "Donnie Wahlberg had this idea for a few months, since New Kids had the idea of getting back together really. Donnie's been looking for that one track for all of them and I think we found it." Beside producing it the renown producer was also involved on the song's writing alongside Donnie and Lady GaGa.
Commenting about the new song, RedOne stated, "It sounds very universal and melodic and has both sides in it: The R&B, which is New Edition and the pop side for New Kids, It's very uplifting. Right away you start feeling good and every part feels natural to each one of the guys."
Moreover, the producer also stated that the recording process for the new track went so well and the chemistry between the two groups are great. "It went really smoothly, There were no egos or attitudes. It felt like they'd been friends forever," RedOne said. Meanwhile, the minus part from the collaboration act is that New Edition are not being joined again by Bobby Brown.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame